Exxon plant in Gregory Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exxon plant in Gregory Texas

I’m working at the Exxon plant in Gregory Texas is anybody working over there on here beside me

How long you gonna be around brother? I know there is a good amount of TBHers around Corpus and the surrounding coastal bend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You talking about GCGV, the Sabic/Exxon JV?

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
        How long you gonna be around brother? I know there is a good amount of TBHers around Corpus and the surrounding coastal bend.

I’m gonna be for a while it looks like got a lot shaft to drill . What you been up to Brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          You talking about GCGV, the Sabic/Exxon JV?
          I think so it’s some kind of plastic plant or something I don’t really care just want to get the hell out of there . i’m doing the foundation shafts

Comment

Ethane cracker with multiple derivative plants associated (EO/EG/PE, etc.).

I am not there, but we are supplying loads of equipment to the project. So, it sounds like they are drilling foundation piles? You know which unit you are working on?

Dude, that is a great place to live for a while if you like to hunt and/or fish. I lived in Corpus for 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
              I’m gonna be for a while it looks like got a lot shaft to drill . What you been up to Brother?

Steady work! Can’t complain. I will be out of town for the next week or so but I’ll get with you when I get in town and we can grab a beer

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
                Steady work! Can’t complain. I will be out of town for the next week or so but I’ll get with you when I get in town and we can grab a beer

Sounds good brother

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  Ethane cracker with multiple derivative plants associated (EO/EG/PE, etc.).

I am not there, but we are supplying loads of equipment to the project. So, it sounds like they are drilling foundation piles? You know which unit you are working on?

Dude, that is a great place to live for a while if you like to hunt and/or fish. I lived in Corpus for 10 years.
                  No not sure what unit . As for the fishing really haven’t had much time. I stayed in corpus this weekend maybe go tomorrow

Comment

Do tell more? Where exactly and what is job description and pay?

Comment

Working...
                    X