Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Belton 2-24

Belton gave them up this weekend again. Saturday afternoon thru Sunday morning was pretty decent fishing. We ended up with 88 keepers. I challenged my crew to catch an even 100 while I was cleaning but didn't happen. Good Times, Good Eating and Great Friends!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Good job y'all! Boat slips produce in Feb! My buddies been sending me pics from his al month! Ready for all this rain to get gone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know that your crew had to do a lotta work there red-fin!
        And know you did more cleaning them.

Nice mess of fish!

Comment

Belton Lake 3-1

A buddy and I hit the water last night for a little while. Ended up with 34 keepers and had a blast. Sorry for the terrible pictures but you get the idea. Fish are biting, I believe spring has sprung.
          Attached Files

Comment

How deep are y’all finding the fish?

Comment

Today at Granger!

Whites have moved up past circleville so I decided to brush bust in the shallows! Boy did that pay off! We caught 2 limits by 3pm
              Attached Files

Comment

Whites!

Here are these whites I'm tired of fileting already!
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice work yall! Gettem while ya can.

Comment

Took my son fishing on Palestine in some boat slips. He caught his first crappie without any assistance from dad today. We ended up with 12 or so in the basket.

Comment

Congratulations to your son on his first! !

I'm sure it won't be his last.
                      I do love winter time doxk slabbing.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

With the weather we've had this past week, I wonder if they will be moving up for the spawn. Wind is going to be rough.

Comment

I’m heading to Pines after lunch to stay the weekend. Lots of wind and some more rain in the forecast. Lakes 7’ high, gonna be tough but I’m gonna give it a shot.

Comment

Stringer

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                            Whites have moved up past circleville so I decided to brush bust in the shallows! Boy did that pay off! We caught 2 limits by 3pm
                            What a great picture. Way to go catching all those crappie. I know it was a blast!! I need to take the time to string more fish for cool pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Little Guy

Originally posted by akey View Post
                              Took my son fishing on Palestine in some boat slips. He caught his first crappie without any assistance from dad today. We ended up with 12 or so in the basket.

What a GREAT picture! I bet he was excited. Way to go! Sure is a good looking boy, enjoy every moment it goes fast.

Comment

going next Friday to Lake Fork, with a Guide... never Crappies fished before, hope its a productive time

Comment

Working...
                                X