2020 TBH/APR Final vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 TBH/APR Final vote

Ok, so the time has come to get this planning thing wrapped up and get the official 2020 TBH build underway. This year seemed a little tougher than I remember for getting a bead on a final design. I wish there was a way to incorporate everyone's feedback into one design, but it just doesn't work.

That said, there were 3 designs that did seem to generate the bulk of our members interest. I'll put them all up here for an official vote. I'll leave it here until Friday when we will tally them up and see which way we end up going. We may end up making a few tweaks to the final version, but we have to get there first. Please only vote for one version. If you put more than one, I'm just going to use the first one listed as the official choice.

Choice #1
    The lightweight/high-comb option in steel or carbon fiber

Choice #2
    The standard weight adjustable version in steel or carbon fiber. This is pretty nuch last year's build with a different action and an adjustable stock.

Choice #3
    The classic hunter option in steel with McWoody or carbon fiber/carbon fiber. This one has some compromises. First is we already have this one heavily discounted/packaged as our Maverick line, so not a whole bunch I can do on getting better pricing. Second is the fact that this stock will not accept the proof sendero profile, only the sendero light. As I mentioned earlier, that limits the magnum choices we are willing to do on that platform.

Let the voting begin!

#2 for me

Can I have a backup vote if #2 doesnt win? Haha
    Last edited by OSU Fisher; 12-17-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      Ok, so the time has come to get this planning thing wrapped up and get the official 2020 TBH build underway. This year seemed a little tougher than I remember for getting a bead on a final design. I wish there was a way to incorporate everyone's feedback into one design, but it just doesn't work.

That said, there were 3 designs that did seem to generate the bulk of our members interest. I'll put them all up here for an official vote. I'll leave it here until Friday when we will tally them up and see which way we end up going. We may end up making a few tweaks to the final version, but we have to get there first. Please only vote for one version. If you put more than one, I'm just going to use the first one listed as the official choice.

Choice #1

Choice #2

The standard weight adjustable version in steel or carbon fiber. This is pretty nuch last year's build with a different action and an adjustable stock.

Choice #3

The classic hunter option in steel with McWoody or carbon fiber/carbon fiber. This one has some compromises. First is we already have this one heavily discounted/packaged as our Maverick line, so not a whole bunch I can do on getting better pricing. Second is the fact that this stock will not accept the proof sendero profile, only the sendero light. As I mentioned earlier, that limits the magnum choices we are willing to do on that platform.

Let the voting begin!

Option 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

#3 Carbon/Carbon

Comment

2020 TBH/APR Final vote

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post

Choice #1

Choice #2

Choice #3

Let the voting begin!

#2 if manners or McMillan stock.

If not I will go with #1

Last edited by csmith936; 12-17-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

#2 for me

Comment

Dude, that's like shooting fish in a barrel.... you just can't miss. Doesn't matter which one you end up with they are all FREEKIN SWEET! I'm going to refrain from voting since I'm having to sit this one out and don't want to muddy the water with my vote But boy howdy I can't wait to follow along on this one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks again for all the updates Robert!

Comment

Option #1 please!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X