UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    As opposed to throwing a moving dolly through the window of a bus full of ufc fighters?
    Exactly! People need to jump off of McGregor’s jock!!
    I knew Kabib had this. Really wish it was Diaz busting him again though.

With that said, that was not cool attacking McGregor in the ring after the fight
    Last edited by Kdurham; 10-06-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
      Didnt this all start when the Muslim Russians surrounded lucky charms friend and slapped him? So lucky charms boarded a plane and came to straighten out the Muslim Russians by throwing the dolly into the bus?

I thought it was total b.s. The Muslim russian should be stripped of the belt and fined heavily. Totally unacceptable, Ufc cant let that behavior fly.
      It started with Artem talking crap about Khabib on a radio show so Khabib confronted him about it. In face of an *** whipping Artem denied talking crap. He got a stern talking to and a mild slap out of the deal.

Conor's responded with the bus deal. Anybody who says Khabib was hiding in that bus is a blind Conor fanboy. They have video of Khabib trying to get out, they wouldn't let him.

Dillon Danis is an ultra ******. There is no telling what he was saying to Khabib after Conor tapped.

The dude who jumped in the ring and sucker punched Conor should be arrested.

Comment

And don't be surprised if Khabib retires.

Comment

Derrick Lewis post fight interview was solid gold for sure.
          Yeah I became a fan after that fight and it was totally locked in after that interview.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
            Dude **** Khabib and all his faggot friends. Punching someone when the fight is over is a ***** move. He won fair and square but I hope he never gets to fight in the UFC again after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Why don’t you go hop on his nuts

Comment

So what does being a Muslim have to do with any of this?

Comment

Khabib has still never been in trouble in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                  Why don’t you go hop on his nuts

Comment

I'm curious why Connor tapped. It didnt look like his arm was on the neck, looked like it was across his mouth. Didnt look like it would cut off air or blood flow. Out of pain I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                      It gets better...

On the studio post fight show set they just asked him how he was going to celebrate

He said "I'll probably just go home, throw my wife's legs up in the air, and see where it goes from there"
                      Ha ha, didnt see that one. He definitely keeps it real.

Comment

I'm curious why Connor tapped. It didnt look like his arm was on the neck, looked like it was across his mouth. Didnt look like it would cut off air or blood flow. Out of pain I guess.

Wasn't a choke, it was a crank. Probably hurt like hell.

Comment

Neck twist or something like that.

Comment

3 of Khabib’s crew arrested - Dana said he has no idea what the commission will do !

Comment

Conor took a beating but but what the Russian goons did was classless. Khabib screwed himself. He should have been areas well!

Comment

Looked like a pretty solid rear-naked choke hold to me. Conor couldn’t have recovered and he knew it...thus the tap.

Dana White says the Navada State Athletic Commission is holding both of the fighters checks, film will be reviewed and he expects at least suspensions and fines. Said that 3 guys in Khabib’s camp have been arrested.

Comment

Working...
                                X