X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to be the first man to complete a unicorn slam

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      As much as I’d love to go back in time and bowhunt an Irish elk, if I could only do one thing it would be to restore the USS Texas and use the forward main battery to fire Hillary, Chelsea, and Bill all out to sea
      If we're going back in time to hunt something, let's make it a TRex.

Comment

I'd own every relevant sports franchise in Texas

Cowboys
        Rangers
        Mavericks

Eff the rest of yall

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          I bet your fun at parties. You can do that now, you need to step up the game a bit.

Get to hunt everything Jim Shockey has had an opportunity to shoot is where I would start.
          Greatness lol

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            As much as I’d love to go back in time and bowhunt an Irish elk, if I could only do one thing it would be to restore the USS Texas and use the forward main battery to fire Hillary, Chelsea, and Bill all out to sea
            Winner of best comment on this thread. I'd add the Obama's to that list too. I don't think I'd be satisfied to watch just 3 shots after all that work was put in to restore the USS Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Cowboys
              Rangers
              Mavericks

Eff the rest of yall
              We have very different definitions of relevant.

Comment

This thread reminds me of the religious pamphlet disguised as a $20 bill. I was excited to find it, disappointed in the end... Except for Curt and the velvet thong unicorn riding.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  This thread reminds me of the religious pamphlet disguised as a $20 bill. I was excited to find it, disappointed in the end... Except for Curt and the velvet thong unicorn riding.
                  I liked how you switched "phillipino midget hooker" with "religious pamphlet" and "massage therapist" with "$20 bill" in an effort to make you look better than you are.

Comment

Have a few years with my Grandfather's and my Dad at my current age.

That would just be so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      I liked how you switched "phillipino midget hooker" with "religious pamphlet" and "massage therapist" with "$20 bill" in an effort to make you look better than you are.
                      *Pours one out for Mam Spa on Westheimer*

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        haha nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdShot View Post
                          Getting deep in here...this will lighten up the mood.

Here’s what I would do:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU
                          As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew this would make an appearance

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Cowboys
                            Rangers
                            Mavericks

Eff the rest of yall
                            You could have just said DFW and been good. But if you're gonna actually say TEXAS... you gotta expand your horizons... and Texas has some far reaching horizons.

Ownership can be over rated and too much work... I think I'd like to be able to just travel the world with my family, a bow, a pack, a fly rod, and a lifetime supply of comfortable shoes.

Comment

Cure cancer. Or at least make a treatment where 24 doses doesn't cost $197k.

Less serious answer would be hit the lottery and hunt and ride motorcycles (not at the same time, well maybe...) the rest of my life instead of work .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X