The perfect hog hunting pistol.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBlueEyes View Post
    Ok guys, I found this thread when searching for recommendations on a pistol to carry while bow hunting. Being a lady, I don't want some giant cannon but I want to have the stopping power.
    Being a Lady you may or may not be comfortable shooting a 10mm or a .44 mag on account of the recoil. Even a .41mag can be pretty rough depending on the gun. You safest and most reliable handgun will be a revolver.
    I guess a lot of these responders did not get that you are female and therefore suggested one of the big LOUDENBOOMERS.

Comment

I like a Forty-Four

Comment

My glock 40mos 10mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just use this......don't hate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10mm

Comment

My Daughter with her Desert Eagle 44 mag. I keep trying to convince her to get the 50 barrel.

Comment

.22 mag pistol is all u need...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Being a Lady you may or may not be comfortable shooting a 10mm or a .44 mag on account of the recoil. Even a .41mag can be pretty rough depending on the gun. You safest and most reliable handgun will be a revolver.
                  I guess a lot of these responders did not get that you are female and therefore suggested one of the big LOUDENBOOMERS.
                  My wife shoots my Ruger Redhawk .41 Mag with standard 210 SPs with no problem. Even with a 7 1/2 " bbl though I wouldn't let her shoot the 250 gr Corbon loads. That is what I would use.

Comment

Working...
                  X