No announcement yet.

2016 Golf Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we are in Dale Moser country, are we playing from way forward tees??? Gonna be fun, Dale, trash talking starts lol.

Comment

Maybe I missed something but, why hasn't there been ONE WORD about how the tourney went??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
        Maybe I missed something but, why hasn't there been ONE WORD about how the tourney went??!!
        Probably because it's scheduled for next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Probably because it's scheduled for next month.
          Dang! Good call there Shane. Last year it was this same wknd. I feel kinda dumb now

Comment

You scared me for a minute. I thought maybe I forgot about the golf tournament and just went fishing today.

Comment

The Stanford's will go in the mail on Monday.

You should get one from my buddy Chad and Brady too.

Comment

2016 Golf Teams

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                Since we are in Dale Moser country, are we playing from way forward tees??? Gonna be fun, Dale, trash talking starts lol.

You might need to, the way I hit'em today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are at 32 players....surely you North Texas crew can bring in at least 40

You don't have to pay "right now"...just get your name on the list ASAP.

Comment

I know of 1 team not listed yet, and I'm still recruiting. It seems the Austin contingent got spoiled...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      You might need to, the way I hit'em today!

Uh oh somebody has been practicing, that's ok I got Favid to take up my slack

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                        Uh oh somebody has been practicing, that's ok I got Favid to take up my slack
                        Yep, by practicing I mean we got through 15 holes before the monsoon....and no I didn't play that well. I just thought I'd get a little hollow trash started.

I know of two teams not listed that you should be getting intros from Mary.

Noticeably absent so far.....Tom Gridley, Larry Latimer, Blake Bergstrom, Chance Love......ROB ZABROKY!

Come on men, I know you all have clubs and vehicles and stuff!

Don't make me start sending out individual PMs!
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-14-2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Don't think I'm gonna make this one fellers. It's always my favorite event of the year too. And no, has nothing to do with the distance. I would be missing it even if it was still just 200 yards (= to a Dale Moser drive ) from my house. Y'all will just have to somehow manage without me. Look at it this way...there will be one more First Place Trophy available for another team...

Comment

All I hear is...."I'm scared"...

Comment

Just found out that the club championship at our Country Club has been moved from its normal 2nd weekend in September to July 9th-10th and I am the defending Champ SOOOOO I guess I won't be the club champ anymore! Looking forward to this tournament and meeting some new people.

Comment

This is the kind of dedication we are looking for! THere is no "I" in Codie....well actually I guess there is in your case, but everyone knows what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X