Mathews legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews legacy

Anybody know anything about the mathews legacy bows. Just getting into bow hunting and got a cousin that told me I could have a legacy. Thinking i should jump on it but would like some info

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I still have one somewhere. It's a plenty capable rig to hunt with. Have a good shop go over it and check out the string/cables, buy some arrows, and get to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

An oldie but a goodie. Should have no trouble harvesting game with that one once it’s setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by booger presley View Post
        Anybody know anything about the mathews legacy bows. Just getting into bow hunting and got a cousin that told me I could have a legacy. Thinking i should jump on it but would like some info

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        I hunted with one since they came out(thus my screen name) till about 2 years ago. One of the best bows Mathews ever made, to date! Take it to a shop, replace string and cable, have them fit it to you and tune it, match some arrows to it and you will be Golden!

Comment

I bought mine new probably 17 years ago, she still shoots like a dream and is the quietest bow out there. I don’t think that I will ever need to replace her.

Comment

Great bow get it restrung and a new cable on it and you will be good to go killed many of animals with one . O and make sure you have the proper length cam on it for you .get your draw length measured at the bow shop .

Comment

If your lucky the draw length will be correct. That might be only issue is finding the cam to change it.

Comment

Well Booger, how did it turn out?

Comment

In my opinion anything with Mathews name on it will be a solid bow! I have my dads outback, even with it being 14 years old, it’s still solid as a rock!

Comment

I shot a legacy for several seasons. Killed a number of deer with it. Eventually sold to a TBHer after getting a Drenalin . I kept it for a while thinking I would have a backup bow. But I hated to see it just setting there and not getting used. Great bow.

Comment

Working...
                    X