iRobot Roomba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iRobot Roomba

Who has one? Worth the $$$? My son and his bride bought one and claim it's a game changer.

We have one, if you have indoor pets it IS a game changer... no pets shedding... ehh

We have 2 dogs and a cat... i empty it daily full of hair

Comment

Yes they are amazing if you have pets in the house.

Comment

I love mine turn it on leave the house and get home clean floors.

Comment

yes they are legit...

Comment

I think it depneds on your floor type/coverings etc. We chose the cordless dyson vacuum over the irobot and have no regrets. Especially with small children.......

Comment

They are in fact a game-changer.

One caveat: puppies who have accidents on the carpet + Roomba = catastrophic poop smear

Comment

Definitely a game changer. Got one last Christmas and only complaint I had is why I didn't get one sooner.

Comment

My wife bought a Neato for our house last year and it is incredible. Not saying it's any better or worse than the one you're talking about. Just saying in general, these devices are awesome.

This is the one we have https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...yABEgKfWPD_BwE

Comment

We had an iLife from Amazon originally and it only lasted about a year before it started having issues. I think the issues were caused by my son thinking it was a step stool so I can't blame the robot completely. We now have a Roomba and I personally liked the iLife better. It is smaller so it actually fits under my furniture (which is also a downfall because my tile isn't 100% level and it gets stuck) and it is much more quiet! The Roomba doesn't seem to cover each room fully since it doesn't have a pattern and it is very loud.

That said, any robot is 1000% better than me sweeping every day, or walking around on dirty floors! We have tile in all of the main areas and this thing keeps the floors good enough during the week. It's really amazing how much they actually pick up especially when you don't think your floors are dirty!

Comment

They work. You'll be amazed at how much dirt they pick up everyday.

Comment

It's true. Roomba is legit.

Comment

I have a 690 and I love it. Connects to my Alexa as well. Went through the app and changed Roomba’s name to Samantha, same name as my wife. Get to walk inside and say “Alexa. Tell Samantha to start cleaning” room a starts and I chuckle. Wife doesn’t find it as funny as I do

Comment

Another yes vote from this guy. We love ours. Just make sure you don't leave any phone chargers laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
                              I have a 690 and I love it. Connects to my Alexa as well. Went through the app and changed Roomba’s name to Samantha, same name as my wife. Get to walk inside and say “Alexa. Tell Samantha to start cleaning” room a starts and I chuckle. Wife doesn’t find it as funny as I do

They are worth it. Bought the 690 for each of my daughters. They like them.

Comment

Working...
                              X