Illinois town bans semi autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illinois town bans semi autos.

I don't think we will be the minority as long as we stick together and vote !!!

Comment

whew.. just glad they didnt ban fully semi automatic machine guns.

Comment

Someone needs to post up a ticker that updates on murders in Illinois everyday. Now that they're putting in more strict regulations then the violence and murder rate will go down...right?

Comment

How do you eat an elephant ? One bite at a time . Democrats have always been playing a long game and will take decades to implement their plans. I have no doubt that in my children's generation guns will be taken away as they do this one city/township at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
            How do you eat an elephant ? One bite at a time . Democrats have always been playing a long game and will take decades to implement their plans. I have no doubt that in my children's generation guns will be taken away as they do this one city/township at a time.
            I’ll die for my 2nd. I hope my children and my children’s children are willing to fight and do the same.

Comment

Don't help none when former supreme court Justices are saying the 2nd should be repealed
              We need a few more SC Judges to kick within the next 2-3 years to solidify our rights. They need to spend some time at the Ranch Scalia went to.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                I’ll die for my 2nd. I hope my children and my children’s children are willing to fight and do the same.
                Yep.
                Lots of good men and women gave their lives for my rights. Not going to tarnish their memories by not fighting to keep them.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  when do we officially consider it being done to us? obv in the usa doesnt count. so, is it our region? state? county? town? neighborhood? street?

we are the problem, and the defeatests post itt are proof. its already happened. not maybe gonna. it has happened. wake up.

be honest. it could happen in a texas metro area, and these responses would be much the same. "boy ohh boy! if they did that in my town!"

we are all snowflakes to our forefathers. we aint gonna vote our way outta this. putting our hopes in man has always been our biggest mistake.

MARANATHA Dear Lord Jesus!
                  Yes sir! Very soft. Blood should be running like a river already, except everyone is scared. Nobody is willing to do anything, but redraw the line, and dare em to cross it again, and talk about what's gonna happen if they cross it again, and continue to talk once they do cross it again.

Comment

Originally posted by flinger View Post
                    When you went to the doctor and the question on your paper work ask if you own a gun.....What did you say.
                    I have never had a piece of paper or Dr ask and I’ve been to quite a few Drs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                      My wife has been asked several times at the doctor as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                        My wife has been asked several times at the doctor as well.
                        Why are doctors asking if you own a firearm? We have been to a bunch of doctors and never heard of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          My Dr.s office has this as well. Him being a gun nut too told me to leave it blank.

When I went to register my daughter at school this year they had the same question. If you answered yes they asked if they were locked up. I did not answer either.
                          Got a note stating I failed to answer all the questions. I went to the school board meeting and politely told them it’s none of their business. I was told that if I did not fill it out completely my daughter could not attend school. I still have not filled it out and won’t. My daughter is in school. Lol
                          Two of the board members are gun owners and just winked when I told them it’s none of their business

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                            Well I am sure the whole town will be safer. Seeing that the criminal element bent on doing evil will avoid this town in fear of a fine and joe blow citizen will have to defend themselves with a bucket of rocks. That community should institute immediate recall elections and get some officials in there to overturn this. Hope to never have to answer the question for real what will you do but fear its going to be asked more and more.
                            Just remember its our fault here Indiana because they say they are bought or stolen here in Indiana....both are illegal to do here in Indiana for Illinois residents.

Comment

My post has sarcasm but this what Chicago know betters say is happening and why they say their crime is so high. Both have been proven false several times.
                              It would just take one very large law suit brought in front of a court represented by the NRA (which is one reason I belong to the NRA) before it was deemed unconstitutional and financially unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                                About 300 million Americans with roughly 127 million, registered gun owners. So it's not too feasible the 2nd will be torched. The 1st appears to be more at risk right now....if you don't spew liberal hate with complete bias from the Media outlets....it's really becoming 1 voice across the country. Those in that industry, are way less in numbers, than registered gun owners but, they appear to be the loudest.
                                The loudest isn't always the toughest....I like the chances of the good guys with guns....

Comment

Working...
                                X