No announcement yet.

Obama gave up intel on ISIS to the Russians too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issue I have with openly sharing is the risk of causing the source to stop giving us info out of fear of compromise, or even getting the source killed. That happens a time or two and our sources (and info) dry up and then what? Can't get everything by cyber-snooping, we need HUMINT (human intelligence).

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Agreed. Supposedly we are allied with Ruskies to fight terrorism. I would take a chance that it is more than that issue that came up within that meeting. It will be interesting to see where it goes. It appears there was a leaker inside the administration and outside the administration (Isreal)..........this is better than a "made for TV drama"............
      Oops, almost forgot. I pray that the Seth Rich story gets legs. As I have stated waaaaay to often, "crap stinks"..........on both sides of the ailse in DC. I hope cards fall and the swamp gets drained no matter who is in the boat!!
      Exactly. I'm gonna bet that during WW 2 we shared classified information with the Ruskies, Brits, and China all in the effort to defeat a common enemy i.e. Japan and Germany. Maybe there is more .... Such a political **** show but I still believe the Rich story is more of a smoking gun control that the Dems are trying to cover-up and divert attention

Comment

How is the whole laptop on a plane thing classified?They've been talking about it on the news for a couple weeks now?

DJ

Comment

Hillary shared classified info with US citizens = Lock Her Up

Trump shares classified info with Russian citizens = what's the big deal?

cant have it both ways...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post

Some of us trust the KGB more than we trust our leaseholder.

Comment

Yes, you literally can have it two ways. Clinton was not authorized in her job to do so and broke many established laws.

Trump is the President and in his job he is allowed and obligated to share classified information with anyone, at any time, and for any reason. In this case the reason was the shared interest of national security and the anyone were allies in a war.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                Hillary didn't know what info was classified just as Trump didn't.
                Republicans made a pretty big deal out of that though, didn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Trump is the President and in his job he is obligated to share classified information with anyone, at any time, and for any reason.
                  this is news to me. lol.

Comment

The illegal bathroom server, that she said was a "mistake"?

Her tweeting how long it takes the US to launch nukes?

The Benghazi youtube video?

The Clinton Foundation?

Trumps hotel golden showers?

The US classified info on a pedo's, A Weiner's laptop?

What classified info are you referring to exactly?

Comment

this is news to me. lol.

He can share our intel but this classified intel was given to us by Israel & should not have been given without Israel knowledge. Guess who is Israel enemy is .... yep Russia just wonder how much intel & help Israel will share goin forward.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                        He can share our intel but this classified intel was given to us by Israel & should not have been given without Israel knowledge. Guess who is Israel enemy is .... yep Russia just wonder how much intel & help Israel will share goin forward.
                        This can be a valid argument, saying that a POTUS leaked classified information is not. A POTUS cannot leak classified information by definition as he is the ultimate controller of all classifications.

With that said, Israel likes its check in the mail every month so it will do as its told.

Comment

This can be a valid argument, saying that a POTUS leaked classified information is not. A POTUS cannot leak classified information by definition as he is the ultimate controller of all classifications.

With that said, Israel likes its check in the mail every month so it will do as its told.
                          LoL so if Obama told ISIS our plans you'd be ok with that?

Comment

True, Potus can do anything with this intel but I'm betting we won't receive as much intel & they will continue to cash checks.

On a different note Robert Mueller has been named Special Counsel in the Russian investigation
                            Last edited by stykshooter; 05-17-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              LoL so if Obama told ISIS our plans you'd be ok with that?

Yes I would. You got me. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I would. You got me. [emoji23]

gotta think!

Comment

Working...
                                X