Thanksgiving without the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving without the NFL

This year's Thanksgiving was the first time I have not watched any football. I was still thankful for all the good Lord has blessed us with. Also gave Thanks to all the men and women who keep us safe, now, in the past and future.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Roads View Post
      This year's Thanksgiving was the first time I have not watched any football. I was still thankful for all the good Lord has blessed us with. Also gave Thanks to all the men and women who keep us safe, now, in the past and future.
      Same here amigo. I am fed up with the NFL

Comment

I watched the Egg Bowl.

Comment

Watched the egg bowl also, collage football only at my house. No more NFL whining over paid thugs at my house. I'll admit that I probably would have not joined the army if I had not been drafted in 1971. I had a good job right out of high school and never thought about serving my country at that time. But I will tell you it completely changed my outlook off life, and made a way better person of me.

Comment

No football at our house either. Wife was surprised at the amount of attention she got this weekend!

Comment

Congratulations....

Comment

Absolutely was no football allowed at our house this Thankgiving as well!!! And they say all is well with the NFL.....burn baby burn!!!!

Comment

Nfl (no fans left)

Comment

I have not watched an NFL game in 3 weeks.

Comment

Same here, it was the Forged in Fire marathon at my house.

Comment

Ditto haven't seen a game since the kneeling and I surprised how I don't miss it.

Comment

Felt a little weird for me too not watching on Thanksgiving.. But not watching football made me realize how insignificant it really is. The things I was tuning out to watch the ridiculousness are much better.

Comment

We watched part of the Macy's parade, and believe it or not parts of the dog show. Mostly talked with family.

Comment

No NFL football for me

Comment

Working...
                              X