Thank you Blake and Ragin Blaze!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HubCityThumper View Post
    I won our chili cook off at work today. Big competition. Thank you!!!!
    congrats brother .... THANK YOU , TBH, and all my loyal customers who keep coming back
    Pretty sure you're the 16th person to win a chili cook-off using RB

for anyone on the fence .... FREE fajita seasoning with every order

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

Comment

How do you guys keep it from being so salty? I’ve made 2 batches since last Sunday.
      1st by the directions with ZZ and it was so salty I had one bowl and threw rest out.
      2nd I used 1 cup ZZ, 1 cup tomato sauce. And low sodium broth. It was better but still saltier than I would usually make. Coach

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
        How do you guys keep it from being so salty? I’ve made 2 batches since last Sunday.
        1st by the directions with ZZ and it was so salty I had one bowl and threw rest out.
        2nd I used 1 cup ZZ, 1 cup tomato sauce. And low sodium broth. It was better but still saltier than I would usually make. Coach
        Coach

are you on a low sodium or no salt diet ? Only thing I can think of is your taste buds are acclimated to no salt and the Zing Zang (610 mg sodium) sends your mouth, tongue, and taste buds into alert mode. Try making the chili w/out ZZ and see if that it better for your taste. Bypass the chicken stock and use water. The chili package consists of seasonings and very little salt. Hope that helps. If this modified recipe doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll refund your money. I want all my customers to be satisfied/happy with the products I sell.

Comment

Guess I’ll have to add the chili mix with my next order. I keep seeing threads like this. I know the regular can and the seafood boils are both great stuff!

Comment

Nope, never on low sodium diet. Usually add plenty of salt to my chips and salsa. I did take a drink of the ZZ tonight and I would describe it as pretty salty if that gives you a benchmark. Gonna try some more modifications next batch. Thanks. Coach

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
              I have to agree, I wish they didn't use so much MSG in Zing Zang. Be sure you get no salt added tomatoes. If still too salty drop the ZZ and use straight tomatoes, celery seed, and worcestershire sauce..

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                for anyone on the fence .... FREE fajita seasoning with every order

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

Do I get free fajita seasoning if I order fajita seasoning? (Like a 2fer1)
                The fajita seasoning is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                  Do I get free fajita seasoning if I order fajita seasoning? (Like a 2fer1)
                  The fajita seasoning is my favorite.
                  yuuuuup

eerrrrbody gets the FREE hook-up regardless of what you order

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    yuuuuup

eerrrrbody gets the FREE hook-up regardless of what you order
                    Good deal, will drop an order in tomorrow.

Comment

Ordered more for family that wants some. People like good chili.

Comment

Just ordered some as well to try out!

Comment

Oops wrong thread
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Rubi513; 01-20-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Placed order. Anxiously waiting to try it all.

Comment

Working...
                            X