No announcement yet.

" alone "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sams is out of there, not enough food and will get all homesick.

Larry is off his rocker, but thats why they brought him back.

Brit, Randy & Dave are promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by osochuck View Post
      Sams is out of there, not enough food and will get all homesick.

Larry is off his rocker, but thats why they brought him back.

Brit, Randy & Dave are promising.

Dave and Randy have shown ability to find other food sources that will be critical when fishing slows. Dave seems to have more hunting skill and is constantly thinking of new ways to get food, if he can keep from getting sentimental over killing for food.

Randy is a big game hunter, which could serve him well. If any of them can shoot a deer or larger animal, they will have a leg up.

Both seem to have decent shelters, although Randy's definitely appears to be more weather proof.

I like Sam, but he hasn't proven an ability to get a sustainable food source on either season, although he apparently has an ability to suffer through starvation. Unfortunately I don't think his shelter will be enough when the cold hits.

Larry will break, mentally, just as he did the previous season. He'll definitely be next.

Brit is a wildcard. He had good luck fishing, but will he be able to find protein if the fish aren't biting? I like him, but don't see him outlasting Dave or Randy.

I think Dave will outlast Randy for the win. I think Dave pretty much lives alone most of the time, so I don't see that aspect being all that difficult for him. The guy was poised to win his previous season if he hadn't simply starved himself despite having a stash of food available.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

" alone "

Waiting....tonight should be revealing

Comment

I think Larry will be gone. Sam is close behind.

Comment

About to start dropping like flies, 5 left and 3 episodes

Larry and Sam probably tap out tonight

Comment

Watching them tear up them mice

Comment

with all the tree stand safety that has been drilled in my head, it makes me cringe when that guy climbs up in his contraption. would be cool if it works out for him though

Comment

I am hoping Britt wins it

If Larry wins it I am going to be disappointed, thought he was going to make that call last night at the end

Comment

I'm rooting for Britt. He has a good head on his shoulders. Mentally he seems tough enough to handle it. It's getting colder and the fish have stopped biting for him. This could be his demise. I hope he finds another food source and stays in the game.

Comment

Randy sure ended up with a bad case of vaginitis. Good grief. He knows he can't be "alone", yet he goes on a show called "alone" so he go be "alone" for long periods of time. I don't get it.

Comment

and the guy with the best shelter gives up! Sam and Larry next week. San still hasn't caught a single fish!

Comment

That was a great idea to make a hunting shack, hopefully he can secure more food with it

Comment

Good show gonna watch this weeks tonight. Whoever doesn't have cable like me download the history channelapp you can watch it for free. But they lock it after a certain amount of time to try to get you to buy subscription. Can see alot of the history channel shows this way. I usually watch it on the weekends.

Comment

Surprised Randy is out! I think Larry has some demons in the closet and will tap next. If Dave doesn’t starve himself again, I think he’ll take the cake. Although he seems close to tapping when he cries about all the animals he’s killed. Would love to see Sam win it all.

Comment

I think Brett is going to take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X