No announcement yet.

Roger Raglin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jiminy Christmas! Probably a great guy but I don’t think he does the hunting lifestyle any favors

Comment

He’s been around forever, kinda like me, lol.

He was way excitable back in the day, almost over the top, but a great guy and very sincere in his love of the hunt.

I occasionally enjoy his Facebook videos these days.

Comment

I like him and think he’s more genuine than most of the hunting shows out there today

Comment

he killed quite a few of his bucks down in the Angelina National Forest back in the day.

didn't he fall ill a couple of years ago and nearly not make it??

Comment

I’m a fan. Have tons of his old VHS tapes. Learned a lot when I was younger about rattling from his videos.

Comment

He has killed some Oklahoma studs !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t go out of my way to watch him but I have always liked him. He has killed some really good deer and seems like a good dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
                  I’m a fan. Have tons of his old VHS tapes. Learned a lot when I was younger about rattling from his videos.
                  X2!

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                    he killed quite a few of his bucks down in the Angelina National Forest back in the day.

didn't he fall ill a couple of years ago and nearly not make it??
                    I think him and his family were banged up in a boating accident.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                      Jiminy Christmas! Probably a great guy but I don’t think he does the hunting lifestyle any favors
                      Doing the "Hunting Life Style" favors .. He may be Old School and different but that's the way we are as Humans as How boring it would be if we were all the same...

The "Modern Hunting Life Style " doesn't do any favors in other people's opinion .. Some people always want the latest & Greatest ... and that has driven the Hunting Cost WAY UP ..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        He has killed some Oklahoma studs !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        No Big deer in Oklahoma. Somebody on TBH told me so.

Comment

He is the real deal. He spent months living in a motel room in Lufkin and hunting the DCNF with a bow. He was killing monsters here with a bow when noone else was. He isnt the guy that cut his teeth in a pen of deer. Much respect from me..

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                            This!! I know his show may not be the best but old roger has killed many free ranging studs. His old vcr tapes were the bomb!! I have great respect for his hunting skills..
                            X2

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
                              Lol it’s never left my memomry “you rattle them horns like you mean it! If it scares something off that’s not the ones we’re hunting”

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Lol it’s never left my memomry “you rattle them horns like you mean it! If it scares something off that’s not the ones we’re hunting”
                                I will remember that quote forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X