Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Stand Your Ground Shooting. Prison time or Miller time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I havent seen it blasted here yet.. going to assume this isnt the right guy... but **** if it wasnt funny ...

The Shover: (maybe)https://www.facebook.com/markeis.mcglockton.7

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Since I havent seen it blasted here yet.. going to assume this isnt the right guy... but **** if it wasnt funny ...

The Shover: (maybe)https://www.facebook.com/markeis.mcglockton.7
      Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        From the looks of it,it didn't start out as an all out yelling match. The lady probably got mouthy when he pointed out she was in a handicapped parking spot. Then she brings her boyfriend into it so he can get a hole in his chest. She instigated the whole thing. It ain't anymore the shooters fault than it is hers.

Like I said before if she would have just backed her *** out of that spot and went somewhere else her boyfriend would still be here.
        Man you say some really silly things. I will say this it’s amusing.

Comment

After viewing the video and reading multiple articles about it, it seems to me the gunman was looking for trouble in that parking lot and had been trying to find trouble for some time. Now ol boy coming out and shoving him that hard might be viewed as excessive, but I can tell you if someone was yelling and getting aggressive with my wife and kids in the car, I would quickly put myself between him and my family. The delay and realization that the shooter was armed can be seen by the black man. He stopped and backed up. I see no reason to shoot. I would not have shot my .40. Senseless lose of life and very sad for the kids. The sheriff needs to charge this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            Cowardly, tragic, and avoidable in several different ways. The video is just sickening.

That being said, if some crazy older guy is yelling at my wife outside of a gas station, there’s a decent chance that I hit him in the mouth.

We don’t know the whole story (and taking a handicapped spots gets under my skin, too), but you don’t yell at a woman and you don’t shoot someone for getting knocked on your *** for yelling at a woman.

There are a whole lot of cowards out there with guns and that is what’s scary to me.
            Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its easy to see which TBHers could not fight there way out of a wet paper sack.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                If you watch the video you will see that a person runs in to tell the clerk that there is a disturbance outside. I don't think she brought her boyfriend into it. So she did nothing more than argue with a guy that thought it was his job to play parking spot police. Arguing...something we all have done in our life. her instigation level is much less than you make it out to be.

"The customer and the girlfriend started yelling at each other after the customer complained to her about parking there, according to deputies.
                Another customer went inside to tell the manager about a disturbance outside. McGlockton walked outside and shoved the customer to the ground."
                None of them were in the right as far as I'm concerned. How hard would it have been to admit she was in the wrong parking spot (which she was) and just moved? She didn't have to sit there and argue about it but she did.The dude didn't have to put his hands on the shooter but he did. The shooter didn't have to pull the trigger but he did. None of them did what they should have done. They all deserve a handicapped parking spot. Because the whole situation was retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  None of them were in the right as far as I'm concerned. How hard would it have been to admit she was in the wrong parking spot (which she was) and just moved? She didn't have to sit there and argue about it but she did.The dude didn't have to put his hands on the shooter but he did. The shooter didn't have to pull the trigger but he did. None of them did what they should have done. They all deserve a handicapped parking spot. Because the whole situation was retarded.

Correct....none of them did what the could have done in a short period of time. I was just merely pointing out that your initial lopsided blame on her was not entirely correct..

Comment

Correct....none of them did what the could have done in a short period of time. I was just merely pointing out that your initial lopsided blame on her was not entirely correct..
                    I agree. It wasn't one person in particular. I'll even lay the blame on the shooter for even telling her she was parked in a handicapped parking spot to begin with. As if she cared or didn't know. There was a lot of bad decisions made in a short amount of time. A domino effect of stupidity.

One of my best friends is in a wheelchair. Do I like to see an able bodied person park in a handicapped parking spot? No not necessarily but I ain't gonna tell people where they should park. That ain't my job. I dang sure ain't shooting someone over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Lol.

Yea it aint the good old days anymore.. Nowadays everybody wants to just shoot somebody..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Lol.

You have a CHL, BoB... why?
                        You repeatedly have told us you can fight, are willing to fight, and are good at it... (that last one might be drumming ..I forget.. )
                        Why did you feel the need to carry a firearm?

Comment

Drejka's history of instigation and threats using his gun isn't going to play well in either civil or criminal court, as it shouldn't. He will likely end up broke from a civil judgment and jailed for possibly even murder.
                          I hope he asks for and finds forgiveness for his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Yea it aint the good old days anymore.. Nowadays everybody wants to just shoot somebody..
                            as opposed to ….the old west?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              You have a CHL, BoB... why?
                              You repeatedly have told us you can fight, are willing to fight, and are good at it... (that last one might be drumming ..I forget.. )
                              Why did you feel the need to carry a firearm?

Dude you have never had an *** whippn' like that of a judi chop or ningee star in a Slayer mosh pit...

Comment

Dude you have never had an *** whippn' like that of a judi chop or ningee star in a Slayer mosh pit...
                                Now that's worth shooting somebody.

Comment

Working...
                                X