No announcement yet.

Arm your selves men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't carry in my office either. 28 years and I just can't risk getting fired at this stage but I can say he would have felt the cold steel of my Griptilian blade rammed between the first and second cervical vertebrae while he was reloading.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      How does a gun in your truck help? Since Texas passed open carry, my office decided to not allow handguns (concealed or not). Sucks, but you follow the law or don’t.
      Good thing company policy isn't law.

Comment

Its encouraged at our company for every one to carry. I have my .45 here on my desk now. We are a small company so its not a issue. I like that my guys carry in their work vans.

Comment

Can't carry in my office or I would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            I wish I had the option to carry at work.....hail, some locations I can't even keep one in my truck.
            No disrespect intended, and this may not work for you, but I've worked in the oil field all my life, and guns have been banned from sites, at least by the majors, for years. That never stopped me from carrying. I carried during many a meeting, as well as in the field, and nobody knew it except me. I figure my life is worth more than any job.

Marty is spot on ! Arm yourself, the rest of us may need your help !

Comment

A Ruger LCP in a De Santis pocket holster disappears in your front pocket. A Shield or comparable Glock, Sig, you-name-it does the same in an IWB holster under a golf type shirt. Just saying.....

Comment

As a teacher, our school resource officer told us that it’s not a matter of “if” but “when”. I hate the thought of being in a school shooting without my gun.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  amen.
                  X2

Comment

So what happens if I hypothetically keep a gun locked in a drawer at my desk. Some crazy mofo comes in and starts blazing, and hypothetical gun gets pulled out and the shooter is disposed of.

Do you really think they would fire you? Do you not think that if they did let you go, that your story could garner enough interest to get you another job?

Comment

I don't disagree with any of this, and I do carry an XDS in a 45 and I have a 1911 in a desk drawer. But, it sure is a shame that we have to.

And, more and more, we have to more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        So what happens if I hypothetically keep a gun locked in a drawer at my desk. Some crazy mofo comes in and starts blazing, and hypothetical gun gets pulled out and the shooter is disposed of.

Do you really think they would fire you? Do you not think that if they did let you go, that your story could garner enough interest to get you another job?
                        Yes they will. And you will likely have charges filed against you, and you will engage in an expensive court battle while the little cream puff in the ground's parents or significant other eats bon bons.

But you and others will be alive. You gotta weigh it.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                          Yes they will. And you will likely have charges filed against you, and you will engage in an expensive court battle while the little cream puff in the ground's parents or significant other eats bon bons.

But you and others will be alive. You gotta weigh it.
                          What would the charges be?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            What would the charges be?
                            30.06 and 30.07, plus a whole wagon full of civil charges.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                              30.06 and 30.07, plus a whole wagon full of civil charges.
                              Civil suit maybe, but no charges in his scenario.

Comment

The joys of a family owned business...anyone who enters with intent to harm, will be met with plenty of quality resistance

Comment

Working...
                                X