Deal or no Deal on cell cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal or no Deal on cell cameras?

Spartan is $262 from Pine mountain archery and the spy point is $ 199 fro Walker creek outdoors
    Attached Files

I’ve got that spypoint. Works as advertised when you can get reception. My place doesn’t like ATT much

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      I’ve got that spypoint. Works as advertised when you can get reception. My place doesn’t like ATT much

I was wondering about those spypoints. Hadn’t heard much about them. I do get pretty good reception from AT&T where I hunt

Comment

I have the Spartan, no issues so far. Mine been running 8 months with same batteries too.

Comment

I have 2 spartans. I have really liked them.
          Found out the other day they will quit working next year as Verzion is changing something that will not work with the cameras

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            Found out the other day they will quit working next year as Verzion is changing something that will not work with the cameras
            I am using ATT, hope that dont change too

Comment

Spy point are junk!!

Comment

So how do these AT&T data connect passes work?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  More info ?

Comment

In for information. Thinking about getting some for my hog trap. ATT is all that works out there.

Comment

Just bought two spartan's

The plan is like a pay as you go phone . with this cam you can send as email or text and send it to two phones , I would think if sent to two phones its twice the data ?? Still working that out . Pretty simple really

The 3G Spartan Mobile Cam MMS Game Camera GoCam sends images directly to your phone or email via TXT/MMS cellular messaging. This version works with a Pay as you Go Plan from ATT.
                      No longer do you have to set up a separate plan or get new service. It is abailable with the AT&T DataConnect Pass, and you only pay for what you use (must purchase in monthly increments). Activate and deactivate when you like.

Ready to use out of the box (SIM card included)
                      AT&T certified and backed up by AT&T DataConnect Pass plans. Comes with the easy self service activation process and the carrier's support.
                      Customer can activate, deactivate or reactivate the plan any time without switching the SIM card, no activation fee. No Long-Term Contract.
                      See Below for Data Plans

250MB for 24 Hours - $5.00 (~5,000 images, only 24 hours though)
                      250MB for 30 Days - $14.99 (~5,000 images for 30 days)
                      1GB for 90 Days - $25.00 (Best Deal - ~20,000 images - 3 Months)
                      3GB for 30 Days - $30.00 (~60,000 images, only 30 days though)
                      5GB for 30 Days - $50.00 (~100,000 images, only 30 days though)

GoWireless Lite (Included)
                      Included - Sends images to your phone or email. Can send txt codes from your smart phone to the camera to adjust some settings (changing these settings with the txt messages consumes the batteries in the camera.)

GoWireless Premium ($3.00 / month)
                      GoWireless Premium puts camera owners in control of the technology using a user friendly interface (webpage portal or mobile app). Mobile applications enable management and control over cameras with the touch of a button. Photos can be sorted and viewed easily in gallery format on the web and on mobile platforms rather than shifting through thousands of emails or texts.

The GoWireless Premium Portal provides a comprehensive list of features that enable easy and efficient management of your wireless cameras. Put your wireless cameras to work without all the time consuming setup and hassles. Whether your application is commercial, consumer or hobby related, GoWireless Premium will save you time and money. GoWireless Premium provides a comprehensive set of tools for the camera owner. These include:

Register new cameras, Unregister cameras
                      Camera Management
                      Synchronize Camera settings
                      Manage Delivery Options
                      Manage/View Photo uploads
                      Manage Mobile Access
                      Mobile Application Support
                      Automated Camera Firmware Delivery

Comment

Originally posted by dhall View Post
                        spy point are junk!!
                        x8267227

Comment

is the Spartan any good? reliable?

Comment

What about Snyper cell cams? Looking at those too.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              I have the Spartan, no issues so far. Mine been running 8 months with same batteries too.
                              Just batteries or do you have a solar panel on it?

Comment

Working...
                              X