Bownanza 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
    I did not make it there until late Saturday evening. I was hoping to meet some folks Id recognize or at least recognize me. I enjoyed meeting everyone that I did! I nees to be apart of more events like these to make some life long friends....I typically can make a few on the public hunts and was hoping to connect with a few there. Theres always next year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    I've been around TBH almost since the beginning. I will say this you will get out of TBH as much as you put into it. And Bownanza is truly a great place to meet great people. And those who try to make it a point to attend every yr get "it". I'm guilty myself of missing several yrs because life got busy. But last yr I said no more and told the ex no rodeos etc...it's big part of what makes TBH great.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      Spring break for a lot of kids

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      This ^ many may have been coming back from SB.

Plus same weekend of Big Cat contest in West Texas.
      So theres that... but who really hunts varmints in this group.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
        Let’s not get carried away here!!! We have a very strict recruiting policy!

I think he would be a better fit for Team Bean since he’s obsessed with stirring the pot....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You sir win the internet today!! Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          Let’s not get carried away here!!! We have a very strict recruiting policy!

I think he would be a better fit for Team Bean since he’s obsessed with stirring the pot....

We all stir the pot

Comment

Originally posted by JMAR View Post
            We all stir the pot
            But Odin has the one hand technique mastered. Note, elbow tucked close to body, forearm parallel to the ground, and a strong grip acquired from his youth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Odin and Catman cooking gumbo tbh.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	24534669

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
              But Odin has the one hand technique mastered. Note, elbow tucked close to body, forearm parallel to the ground, and a strong grip acquired from his youth.

[ATTACH]901557[/ATTACH]

Oh that pot[emoji1303]

Comment

I did not make it there until late Saturday evening. I was hoping to meet some folks Id recognize or at least recognize me. I enjoyed meeting everyone that I did! I nees to be apart of more events like these to make some life long friends....I typically can make a few on the public hunts and was hoping to connect with a few there. Theres always next year

I'm very glad to be one of those who got to visit with you. Next year come early and stay late!

Comment

Thanks! Same to you! I'll be there!

Comment

Ive never even hit a golf ball

It's super easy after a few swigs of shine!!

Glad you made it if only for a few hours.
                    Last edited by SKLOSS; 03-21-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Hopefully next year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        Have you made one yet?
                        Of course. 3 I think. Remember when I was the good boy at the big fight when the dude hit Jeff? I pulled Justin away from the brawl when the dude kicked at you and calmed him down.

Two for sure. 08 and 09. I was a key member of Team Mudbug more than once and that wasn't 08.
                        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-23-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Of course. 3 I think. Remember when I was the good boy at the big fight when the dude hit Jeff? I pulled Justin away from the brawl when the dude kicked at you and calmed him down.

Two for sure. 08 and 09. I was a key member of Team Mudbug more than once and that wasn't 08.
                          I don't think he really calmed down until TC put him to sleep with a deftly applied RNC!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            Plan on March...LOL

To be serious....I can't reserve the park until the 1st of January. And more than once, those NCAA peeps, overruled TexasBowhunter.com, and I could not coordinate park and hotel. For the life of me, I can not imagine why they think we are not the most important .... but such is the case.

I will be doing my usual....the first working day of the month after New Year's, I will try to secure our weekend.
                            Maybe not on a spring break weekend?
                            Don't send me to the cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I've been recruiting him the last few years...

We need salsa with our Team Fajita
                              I can't wait to see BoB next year at Austin's Colony Park!

(Be sure to let Cheri catch a ride over with somebody else! )
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

This really happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X