No announcement yet.

Do you think it the wrong thing to do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is not really my friend. He was an old out side sales rep that my dad and uncle became good friends with. He then bought one of our sister companies and has become better friends with my dad and uncle after purchasing the other company that we had.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Did you establish the mature age limit with him from the get go? If so...he is not following your rules.
      Yes sir, what is funny to be me is he is the type that will see a 3.5 as a 5.5. I found that out no too long ago when I was looking at picture with him

Comment

He pays nothing... helps with nothing... let kids kill bucks not in your management agenda... How is this even a question? Shoot it, tag it, eat it. It ain't his deer, it's YOUR deer.

Comment

Originally posted by bartosh317 View Post
          He is not really my friend. He was an old out side sales rep that my dad and uncle became good friends with. He then bought one of our sister companies and has become better friends with my dad and uncle after purchasing the other company that we had.
          The guy bought/owns a company and he is hunting free?

I am a poor police officer... can I get some of.....

Comment

Can I be your friend?

Comment

Originally posted by rcm719 View Post
              He pays nothing... helps with nothing... let kids kill bucks not in your management agenda... How is this even a question? Shoot it, tag it, eat it. It ain't his deer, it's YOUR deer.
              ^^^this. It wouldn't even cross my mind to ask him to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                The question you should be asking yourself is why are you sharing your honest feelings about the matter with a bunch of strangers on the internet, when you really should be talking to a guy who is supposed to be your "friend".......

Wrong! This is a great place to get opinions and advice from. If it's just "a bunch of strangers on the internet" then why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Wrong! This is a great place to get opinions and advice from. If it's just "a bunch of strangers on the internet" then why are you here?
                  I was kinda thinking the same thing

Comment

I don't even know why you are asking us if its ok for you to hunt your land.

Comment

What I would do is go to your dad and uncle and explain the situation since he is more their friend than yours, especially if hard feelings could create a negative working relationship for your dad or uncle. Explain that you invited him a few years to come out and shoot a cull buck since he no longer had a lease and he has basically moved in with no financial compensation for the spot on the lease. Plus he isn't following the rules so if he was a member you would have to usher him out the gate anyway. Let them know that you will be getting with him to remove his personal stuff since he isn't a lease member and you were letting them know as a courtesy to them.

Comment

I would send him on his way....if it's come to the point your asking TBH, it's probably already too late to make amends....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          If you have an old pair of boots laying around, give him one.
                          This works too!!!! LOL!

Comment

It's YOUR land, tell him to get with the program or pound sand...

Comment

Smoke him

Comment

Sounds like he was kicked off his old lease for reasons other than what he told you. Bye!

Comment

Working...
                                X