SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Prayers lifted up for Tod as he is getting the first surgery done today. Second surgery on Friday.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Knee mail sent!!!! What happen to him??

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
      Knee mail sent!!!! What happen to him??
      Worker comp injury. Shattered both heels.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
        Worker comp injury. Shattered both heels.

**** that's a real shame, sending my prayers his way.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Awe man, by his stripes Tod will be healed!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that news, i wish you a successful surgery and to be back in the woods as soon as possible good Sir.

Comment

Prayers for Todd and Holly both. Get well soon buddy.

Comment

I hope it goes well too! I'm tired of hearing him whine!

Comment

Sorry to hear about ya Todd. Hope you get better real soon.

Comment

Prayers sent Mr Todd get well soon hunting season is right around the corner

Comment

Man, Tod. I am so sorry to hear that. The timing certainly couldn't have been worse. I hope you get well real soon, sir.

Comment

Fellas just saw this and thought I would send a quick note back to y'all.

The short story is HF is right, it's a WC injury. I fell off of an 18 wheeler to the concrete below and shattered both heels.

This is gonna be a slow injury to heal from and could possibly lead to limitations in my walking for the rest of my life. Only time will tell.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. It means a lot to me!

This season is probably gonna be out for me. I will have to hunt this year through all of you guys....so y'all go get 'em!

Sarge-- Good to hear from you brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                          I hope it goes well too! I'm tired of hearing him whine!
                          Pffft----your a funny man!

Your a good friend but still a nut![emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Todd, you can always send me the GPS coordinates to your favorite spots. I will bring out the camera gear, film the hunts, and send them to ya. It would be just like you're in the woods! [emoji23]

But seriously, if I can help ya out just holler at me. With this new job, I'm able to get away ALOT for the most part. Get healed up soon bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge03 View Post
                              Todd, you can always send me the GPS coordinates to your favorite spots. I will bring out the camera gear, film the hunts, and send them to ya. It would be just like you're in the woods! [emoji23]

But seriously, if I can help ya out just holler at me. With this new job, I'm able to get away ALOT for the most part. Get healed up soon bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I was thinking the same thing, but since I am not in Texas anymore it is a moot point. Todd if you can get yourself to NC, I will take you hunting with me. I can put you in my dad's spot, where I let him sit in my 'tree lounge' stand about two feet off the ground.

Comment

Sarge03

Check for PM on Big Lake Bottom.

Tod I guess you helping me drag something out this year is off? Kidding! Hope you get healed up real soon. Hope you have disability insurance too.

Comment

Working...
                                X