No announcement yet.

You're fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad he cant fire Paul Ryan, John McCain, Gay Graham, and Mitch the ***** Mc Connell

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
      To me, it's not that I dispute any policy he's had so far, but it really bothers me the way he's going about it. The president shouldn't make laws, congress should. I really do hope that he slows down soon. Right after he signs the order repealing Obamacare
      He isn't making laws. The order is completely legal within current laws. What would be wrong is for a President to tell agencies to defy and ignore federal immigration laws. Good thing that hasn't ever happened because people would be in an uproar.

Comment

It appears a lot of people have forgotten 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Some of you guys are way off.... must have been Cruzers lol...

The President has not enacted a single law. He has temporarily halted a program, which he also directed DHS to issue 850 waivers to those that were accepted through the program prior to him halting it. But, they are still being detained and questioned prior to being allowed into the US. You guys should really stop watching Richard Maddow over on CNN. The best part is that most of the guys complaining on this thread probably said he would never do the things he promised, well... he is.

Time to cut taxes, get rid of Obummercare and slash welfare to nothing!!! Oh and don't forget to direct congress to require e-verify!!!!

Comment

Hasta Luego....

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

The President has not enacted a single law. He has temporarily halted a program, which he also directed DHS to issue 850 waivers to those that were accepted through the program prior to him halting it. But, they are still being detained and questioned prior to being allowed into the US. You guys should really stop watching Richard Maddow over on CNN. The best part is that most of the guys complaining on this thread probably said he would never do the things he promised, well... he is.

Time to cut taxes, get rid of Obummercare and slash welfare to nothing!!! Oh and don't forget to direct congress to require e-verify!!!!

Stop using facts to argue you're point. You're making yourself look educated on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.
                "we people" have suffered enough from the last 8 years of unleashed power,,, we have been pushed around stomped on ridiculed and lied to for 8 years. I do not recall anyone saying trump was perfect,, but he is a patriot and loves this country and is working to bring it back into a place of sanity and rule of law,,,,, very little the president (any of them) does that does not effect us,,,, the previous administration was all about self, and hate, cover up,lie, cheat, steal, swindle, and threaten,,, how did that poor excuse for a man become a multi millionare while president? why did he support and send money to countries sworn to destroy us and Israel? why his loathing and hate for the rule of law, what support did he show for the leo's and military? Simply he had none, because he wanted to destroy this country! and "you people" supported him in all he did... that is pathetic
                why in the last hour did he try to sent a lot of money to Palestine, and not do it publicly, why not earlier during his unleashed power? why did he force Obama care down our throats, why did his lacky's vote it in without even reading it ? because he and they are nothing more than criminals... now that we have a president who cares about this country first and foremost, you are offended by it? Your offended by a legal and proper move by a real president?
                I seriously doubt I will like and support everything Trump does, but so far he is doing the job, "we people " elected him to do......... !
                Last edited by xman59; 01-31-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

It was a test run. Worked out nicely!

Comment

Up next.... pulling out of the Paris greenhouse gases hoax.

Comment

dang, anotheral butthurt hitlery supporter added to the ignore list.....

Comment

No. I exercised my constitutional right not to vote for either of the two clowns.
                        As stated, you should sit and remain silent, because your President is trying to turn this country around.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

FOUL... 15 yard penalty for invoking FACTS into an internet argument. Keep that crap up and you'll get ejected from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                            lol, he fired someone that said they weren't going to do what their boss said. why is this even an argument?
                            ^^^

Comment

Sleep

It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.
                              Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                              Obama did the same thing. Did you lose any sleep then?
                              I did. I'm losing sleep now. If any of the yahoos in government claim to be conservatives, they should take advantage of the Democrats' fear and eliminate the executive order (and make it permanent by adding it as an amendment to the constitution). Those ("conservatives") who are against doing so are liars, hypocrites or both.

Pablo

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                                Seriously, this is a real comment. Trump banned people with green cards and visas from entering the country - people who had a legal right to be in the US! This firing is not something to be applauded - she upheld the Constitution of the United States. She is not "Obama's lackey," she worked with President Bush as well.

This forum has become a hotbed for people with no perspective at all. Do you understand what it means to be in this country legally? How can you not see that this has lasting consequences when President Trump decides he wants a random group of people out of the country. People who have a legal right to be in the US were denied entry into the country this weekend!
                                Do a little research my friend...CNN is not the source of research

It is called a temporary ban until they devise a better permanent vetting system to protect this country better

And do you know who appointed her?

Comment

Working...
                                X