• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	24969477 I have been trying new beers this is a good one 9% alcohol but its pricey $16 for a 4 pack very smooth

This is my favorite %8 1/2 alcohol $10 for a 4 pack and brewed in Kansas City
    Attached Files

Comment

Cant you get that much alcohol outa a 12 pack of Coors Light for about the same cost? Sure they might not call me a man with a discerning palate, but the whole fluid ounces, or lack thereof embodies a small issue for me, beer is like tater chips, can't just have one, or four, right? I don't like Coors Light by the way..........just a thought. Carry on.

Comment

I figure when you drink beer you're just gonna p*** your money out on the ground, so I drink on the cheap. Nothin but Natty here. Unless someone else pays for it then I'm not as pickey.

Comment

Originally posted by JKCASEY View Post
          I figure when you drink beer you're just gonna p*** your money out on the ground, so I drink on the cheap. Nothin but Natty here. Unless someone else pays for it then I'm not as pickey.
          Well stated sir.

Comment

Originally posted by JKCASEY View Post
            JKCASEY for president!!!! Lmao

Comment

I will vote for him too!!! Natty on.

Comment

as soon as I saw the picture I figured you were paying a lot because there are not to many beers that will stay full on it's side while the top is off. Those must be some special kind of beers.

Comment

When you eat a Steak, you craap your money in the toilet, but that don't mean I choose the 40 oz hamburger seasoned with horse urine over the 16 oz Ribeye dusted with Kosher salt & pepper.

For you slow fellers, Natty Lite is the Hamburger/horse urine and Good beer is the Ribeye

KS, If you can get your hands on some Wychwood Hobgoblin, buy some and let me know how you like it.

Comment

If you are in Houston try 8th wonder. Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      When you eat a Steak, you craap your money in the toilet, but that don't mean I choose the 40 oz hamburger seasoned with horse urine over the 16 oz Ribeye dusted with Kosher salt & pepper.

For you slow fellers, Natty Lite is the Hamburger/horse urine and Good beer is the Ribeye

KS, If you can get your hands on some Wychwood Hobgoblin, buy some and let me know how you like it.
                      For the win.....

and FYI that beer that HEB now sells called Frio is worse than Natty Lite.
                      Last edited by rubydog; 06-12-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]504789[/ATTACH]

Comment

It's not Rio it's Frio and worse than Pearl Light

Comment

I had a 4 pack of a Double IPA called Rodeo Clown. It's made in Houston.

I think it was about 8 or 9% and cost about 10 bucks.
                            It was pretty darn good.

Comment

This stuff was pretty dang good! I need to get some more.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371104882.352549.jpg
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	24208982

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371104902.538200.jpg
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	24208983

Comment

Working...