No announcement yet.

3/21 - World Down Syndrome Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesomeness. Thanks for posting and way to be a role model family.

Comment

Wow that story brought me to tears. God bless your beautiful daughter!!

Comment

Beautiful daughter. Glad you got too how much the people think of her at the school. Too many times people don't teach there kids that they aren't any different. Looks like some parents at her school did. Brought a big smile to my face reading that.

Comment

Outstanding, what a great little girl!

Comment

This makes my day! What a special gift you have been given. Please hug that sweet angel for all of us. We could probably all learn a little grace from her.

Comment

Absolutely the most pure human beings on the planet. I marvel with amazement at those with DS. When my wife was pregnant with our first child, the doctor ran some tests and on our next vist informed us our child may have DS. Being young and dumb, I asked why they would run a test for that so early a pregnancy and his response was, well to give a parent options. I told him there wasnt any option as far as we were concerned. I cant imagine someone aborting a child much less abort one because the may have DS. Kurtproy, your daughter is beautiful!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

What is in that extra chromosome is happiness and kindness. It is given to them by god. Unfortunately most of us have to learn those human traits and some of us never do. God bless your little princess. I have a good buddy who works at Marbridge https://amplifyatx.ilivehereigiveher...idgefoundation
                  and he says it the greatest job in the world. He was a commutations engineer for AT&T in his past life and he said working with these kids has opened up a whole new outlook on life. He told me that coming home form working with these kids is like being reborn into gods grace.

Comment

This:

So true!
                    " Unfortunately most of us have to learn those human traits and some of us never do."

Comment

You sir have been blessed. I have a 1st cousin with DS and I have always thought because God gave them that extra chromosome it made them very special people. The love and joy they show others is untouched by many of us who don't have that special chromosome. God bless.

Comment

3/21 ain’t over yet, TTT!

Comment

Kaylen is beautiful! I have a 16 year old daughter named the same...spelled exactly alike. God has blessed you with a beautiful family!

Comment

TTT I have a special place in my heart for these angels. My granddaughter was born with DS. Unfortunately our sweet Emma Grace went to be with the Lord 2 short months later after birth. Their pure love just makes all in the world a better one.

Comment

Chills reading that, what a sweetheart! God bless you and your family!!

Comment

Awesome post and pics of the little princess. Thanks for sharing!

God Bless,
                                JRT

Comment

Working...
                                X