Do you ever see for sale items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever see for sale items

That you think to yourself I will let that sit on the shelf or give it away before I mess with the hassle of selling it online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No....never..

If it's taking up space and I don't use it or I want to sell it to help finance something else, it's gone.

Comment

All the time yes

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
        That you think to yourself I will let that sit on the shelf or give it away before I mess with the hassle of selling it online?

Let’s gamble.
        Whatever it is you’re specifically referencing I’ll give you $25 for it. Deal ??

Comment

All the time

Comment

For sure. If it’s not worth my time to meet up with someone, then I would rather put it on the street for someone to take.

Comment

Especially on here,,

Comment

Yep

Comment

Yes, matter of fact, I have let someone else sell stuff for me and take a % so I don't have to jack with people

Comment

I give stuff away.... alot

Comment

All the time. Not worth the hassle. Most of the time just take to local charity barn.

Then I also watch folks hit the ttt on posts where they sell the same for more than new.

Comment

Amazing what folks on CL will pick up off the curb if you just want it gone.

Comment

Stuff that has some value I usually drop at the wesley mission.

Comment

I didn't realize like we were talking about valueless items.. Those go in the trash or taken to the dump.

Comment

I took it to mean the OP was asking if you see something on sale for a great deal that you know you could buy and then attempt to sell online for a "profit", is it worth the time and effort it takes to sell it and maybe make a few dollars. I would say in most cases no, unless the potential "profit" would make it worth all of my time and effort. I am not talking about screwing someone over, but just trying to factor in what my time is worth when it comes to the time to post on websites like Craigslist or Facebook online garage sales, respond to PMS, make arrangements to meet and sell the item, only to have the potential buyer no show or back out.

Comment

Working...
                              X