Trucks with train horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trucks with train horns

Does this serve any other purpose than being the biggest D bag you can possibly be?

I think it helps compensate for something..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same category as lightbars and coffee can tailpipes.

Comment

Dude pulled up next to me and blew it at my dogs in the back seat with the windows rolled down. Nothing funny about that **** at all. Im sure that wasn't the only thing that ***** blew today.

Comment

Dbags.

Comment

It was a brand new F250 platinum too, so the dude was probably over 30 and reasonably successful.

Comment

Are you sure your dogs weren’t back there giving him the arm pulling signal to blow the horn?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                Are you sure your dogs weren’t back there giving him the arm pulling signal to blow the horn?
                I never even considered it, but they are vindictive little suckers. Maybe it was payback for something??

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                  Does this serve any other purpose than being the biggest D bag you can possibly be?
                  They certainly, got your attention..................
                  (I don't care for'em either).........

Comment

16 year olds gotta spend their money on something

Comment

Dude pulled up next to me and blew it at my dogs in the back seat with the windows rolled down. Nothing funny about that **** at all. Im sure that wasn't the only thing that ***** blew today.
                      Maybe he's the cause of all the road rage shootings in Houston lately.

Comment

I guess it comes with grumpy old age but I don’t like loud anything. Music, vehicles or especially people. Paying good money to make a horn or exhaust louder makes me shake my old gray head. If there was an aftermarket way to make my truck exhaust quieter I would consider it. Mufflers should muffle, not rattle the brains of everyone within earshot. (I wonder what 18 year old me would think of this post)

Comment

It was a brand new F250 platinum too, so the dude was probably over 30 and reasonably successful.
                          Anyone can finance anything at 10% APR for 120 months (even though the vehicle will last only 5).

Comment

Their prank video's are hilarious, they scare the crap out of people. No I would never have on on my truck but I enjoy watching peoples facial expression when that train horn blast out of nowhere. Haha

Comment

Thanks - had 2 new horns put on the car a month back and now they are not working. Going back in the shop. You have to remove the front bumper to work on them. How do you mess up 2 wires???????

Comment

Working...
                              X