• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good price on briskets

Walmart has the briskets for $1.96lb

Lubbock wal mart had em at 1.77 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's HEB's everyday price for untrimmed choice packers. Is it prime?

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
        That's HEB's everyday price for untrimmed choice packers. Is it prime?
        It's not Midland HEB normal price.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
          It's not Midland HEB normal price.
          Next time go in and ask at the butcher counter. Normally all they put out on display are trimmed and they really jack up the price on those.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
            Next time go in and ask at the butcher counter. Normally all they put out on display are trimmed and they really jack up the price on those.
            I'll give it a shot

Comment

Last Saturday someone at Kroger's goof up when they marked the briskets. They mark the briskets for 15 cents a brisket. I bought 6 and paid under a dollar for all 6 briskets. They ran out in a heartbeat. The store manager had to honor the price.

Comment

Now I need a deal like that ^

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
                  Last Saturday someone at Kroger's goof up when they marked the briskets. They mark the briskets for 15 cents a brisket. I bought 6 and paid under a dollar for all 6 briskets. They ran out in a heartbeat. The store manager had to honor the price.
                  Jackpot!

Comment

Some reading from a thread started earlier for all meat sales.....for those interested in multiple sales..

Last edited by Smart; 06-28-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Prolly a set up deal but the guy that was supposed to get em didn't show up when he was supposed to!!

Comment

So you must be inviting everyone over for brisket BBQ this 4th ?

Great score !

I had a similar situation on Lepold Gold medallion binoculars @ Cabelas.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                          So you must be inviting everyone over for brisket BBQ this 4th ?

Great score !

I had a similar situation on Lepold Gold medallion binoculars @ Cabelas.

I'm buying them for our family reunion in July

Comment

I had a neighbor that had a friend that would do stuff like that on purpose and then send the neighbor in there to buy. It would be in there reduced price/quick sale items.

The neighbor got to bragging about all the good cheap meat he was getting.....

Karma catches up with all.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Fish View Post
                              I had a neighbor that had a friend that would do stuff like that on purpose and then send the neighbor in there to buy. It would be in there reduced price/quick sale items.

The neighbor got to bragging about all the good cheap meat he was getting.....

Karma catches up with all.

Yup

Comment

Working...
                              X