Keurig 2.0.......geeezzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keurig 2.0.......geeezzzzz

Old unit went out so wife bought this new space age coffee maker. This piece of $&@* would have to have actual pieces of whole kernel corn in it to be a bigger piece of $&@*!!!!!

Horrible, horrible, horrible

Any other makers for k cups recommended?

we tried a couple of different models with no real success. Ended up going back to a conventional coffee maker.

Comment

You need to upgrade Keurig to a bigger model. I have had mine for 5 yrs now. Great coffee maker, love it!!

Comment

What do you not like about it?

Comment

I use the breville k-cup Coffe maker it is more expensive but mine is over 4 years old no problems and we run 5-10 cups through it a day and I have never chafed the filter(just now thought of it as I write this)

Comment

Our old one went out about two months ago and I ordered the biggest one they had at Costco K575 and I haven't had a single issue with it. I am happy with it.

What type of issues are you having?

Comment

Me, my bil, and our best friends all just replaced older units (3-4 yr old) ALL suck!!!!

Every cup is full of grounds
              Every 2-3 cups completely stops machine up
              Every other cup explodes when you open lid
              Drips and leaks non stop
              Burns k cup from time to time

Our old unit was great, the " new and improved" is a expensive joke

Comment

Use Distilled Water.... Find a cup brand you like and then let it roll. We buy bulk Kc ups off amazon to cover myself and the wife.

Comment

My only issue is that my daughter's use the hot chocolate and never run a rinse cup through after they make hot chocolate. The hot chocolate clogs the needle on top. Gotta unfold a paperclip and run that through the the 3 holes in needle. Other than that, runs like a champ. I run 3 cups of coffee through it a day. 3 cups fill my 30oz yeti tumbler.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                    My only issue is that my daughter's use the hot chocolate and never run a rinse cup through after they make hot chocolate. The hot chocolate clogs the needle on top. Gotta unfold a paperclip and run that through the the 3 holes in needle. Other than that, runs like a champ. I run 3 cups of coffee through it a day. 3 cups fill my 30oz yeti tumbler.
                    I drink a lot of coffee, and it I had to make 3 cups of coffee with this **** , I'd take a bat to it

Comment

I have a Mr. Coffee K-cup brewer and have never had a single problem with it.

Comment

we ended up getting rid of the 2 we got as gifts and going with a regular old drip machine, wife and I each drink 2-3 cups a day and it would be dang expensive w/K-cups

My folks used to use the basket that you can load your own ground in and the Green Mountain brand stuff and liked it

Comment

We have the K350 with the carafe. Works great. I bought the Eco-cup and Eco-Karafe reusable cups off of Amazon and both work great. No complaints and not going back to drip. Coffee tastes cleaner and is easy and quick whether we want a single cup or a whole carafe

Comment

Wife3 bought the 2.0 with Carafe for Christmas. I was skeptical at first but now love it. I use the re-fillable K-cup accessory sold by Keurig, with my own coffee, and it works great; saves lots of $$$ over buying the individual K-cups. Brother, however, went cheap, and complains about grounds in the cup as well, but I don't have this issue.

I'm sold on Keurig, for now.

Comment

I finally said "uncle" and went back to a traditional coffee maker. It's a Mr. Coffee brand. Very simplistic, has one switch, on/off. Could not be happier.

Comment

Working...
                              X