diy Caldwell ledsled builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diy Caldwell ledsled builders

Has anyone on here built their own version of the Caldwell ledsled? If s o would you please post pictures and material list so I can get some ideas, I am wanting to build one.

I guess I am going to be the first to build one, I will post pictures when I am done.

Comment

Please do post up how you go about it. Thought about a few ideas but never put anything on paper.

Comment

Not a put-down, but I won't use one. Good adjustable rest up front, and good san**** at the rear. If you are just trying to zero, they are OK, but to truly find out what you and your rifle are capable of--they won't get it done.

Comment

Nope. I personally dislike them but good luck with your project.

Comment

Just wanted to make one to aid in zeroing only. I have always used a solid rest up front and sand bag on rear. I just enjoy tinkering and thought it would make a cool build and would make zeroing quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco611 View Post
              Just wanted to make one to aid in zeroing only. I have always used a solid rest up front and sand bag on rear. I just enjoy tinkering and thought it would make a cool build and would make zeroing quicker.

I've found the opposite to be true. I can't get comfortable behind the rifle and they are just too wobbly.

Comment

Working...
              X