Techin' up my trad bow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techin' up my trad bow.

Some say I'm screwing stuff up but....... I always have a light on my bow but my daughter just got a go pro for her b-day so dad decided to mess around with it. I think it's a really good option to catch those kill shots.

https://youtu.be/Lyei3ZARNz0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Tapa crappa got them sideways again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I was just fixing to suggest you get a camera that does not take sideways pics!!!!

As far as the gadgets go, to each his own!

Bisch

Comment

What Bisch said... to each their own. But I will add that IMO opinion, if you are going to mount a camera to a trad bow... that riser fits right in.

Comment

That's high tech redneck, only duct tape is on the grip and not holding any accessories.

Comment

The only problem with a camera mounted to your bow is it looses focuse on the shot. Every time I tried it the kill shot was lost in the movement .
            Hope you'll have better results!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
              The only problem with a camera mounted to your bow is it looses focuse on the shot. Every time I tried it the kill shot was lost in the movement .
              Hope you'll have better results!
              Yep. My buddy tried it with a compound. The video of the ambush is cool, but at the shot... and after, the video is erratic.

Gopros wide angle also just don't show alot past a few yards.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                I was just fixing to suggest you get a camera that does not take sideways pics!!!!

As far as the gadgets go, to each his own!

Bisch

Comment

Calling that bow trad is akin to calling my FJ Cruiser a buggy. If you stick a camera on there where are you going to put your bowfishing reel or stabilizer? You aren't screwing up anything. If it screwed on there it will unscrew off. It is called play and will be fun until it is no longer fun. I thought about buying a go pro camera then realized that I move so slow that a Kodak Brownie is more my style. I just haven't found one yet that will mount on any of my bows.

The great thing about archery is that what ever works for you is o.k. But that doesn't mean other archers won't poke a little fun at you along the way.

Comment

Working...
                  X