• Show
Clear All

Swacker!

Comment

Thats awesome. Good shot.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Congrats! Looks like some Liberty county action there. Good looking' hog.

Comment

Man that was awesome!

Comment

great video!

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
                nice shootin! what part of East Texas?
                Jasper. Its your typical 3000 acre east tx pine plantation. Tough hunting. That's why its fun to at least have all these pigs running around. There is a guy bordering our lease that has about 100 acres and he has domestic pigs. He doesn't maintain his fence so they come on our property and some mix with the feral hogs. They are all over the place. We r really trying to put a hurting on them this year.

Comment

Awesome kill!

Comment

Its crazy how different devices play sound differently. I just watched it on my phone and at 2:28 you can hear him crashing and squealing right where I found him. If I would a been a little quicker with the reload I may have had a nice chip shot on those ones coming back

Comment

Nice

Comment

Nice job.

Comment

Well done and good shootin! When you got to full draw how did you change the vantage point of the camera out to the right of the bow. Curious

Comment

Good job! Nice pig!

Comment

Originally posted by Ducksmith View Post
                              Well done and good shootin! When you got to full draw how did you change the vantage point of the camera out to the right of the bow. Curious
                              Its actually a hat mount. Basically like a a head band mount. So when I intially drew back i was finding my anchor.(back of jaw) when you see my head adjust to the right it was me finding my anchor with the bow string on my nose. I kind of want to remove the mathews quick connect quiver mount b/c i never use it. Im almost always hunting from a stand and keep my arrows on my pack. It kind of blocks the shot a little bit

Comment

Awesome man !

Comment

Working...
                                X