Meequite Bowhunting Updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meequite Bowhunting Updates?

Any updates on Mesquite Bowhunting? Just curious. Looking at possibly booking a hunt there and wanted to see how things are looking

Is this the place run by Gerald?

I have never hunted this place but have heard nothing but bad things about Gerald.

Comment

had a good hunt there this past weekend, i will give more detail for ya this evening.

Comment

Mesquite Bowhunting is a wonderful place. Gerald is a great guy and a real pleasure to deal with. He knows his ranch and his animals and can put you on whatever it is that you are looking for. I also heard bad things about Gerald, but I took the time to go and find them out for myself. THEY ARE ALL WRONG!!! Gerald ran his business with pure honesty and did everything he could do to make sure we had the best time possible. You will see a lot of animals and I have only had one out of eight sittings were I did not have an animal that was in my hunting package come by. If you would like to call me, feel free and I will tell you everything I know about the place. email me and I will give you my ph. number.

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
          Is this the place run by Gerald?

I have never hunted this place but have heard nothing but bad things about Gerald.
          I have to say this wrong impression and if someone got offended by him then I have to ask what did they do?

I have hunted Mesquite for a few years now and I will continue. The animals are plentiful there but again it is fair chase anything can happen when you dont see something. Not a place to go if you want every kill to be a pope and young but if your looking to take your daughter and have her get a nice kill then its the place to be.

I have taken several first time bowhunters and they all killed all seen animals and all had a good time(not that hunting with me had anything to do with it).

Take the time to go and find out for your self, call or email the ranch and tell him what your looking to do while your there and get his opinion. Trust in what he says about his animals , he does know them.

Feel free to get in touch with me I will share all the pictures of things we killed while hunting there through out the past few years.

Comment

Working...
          X