Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of cool features! Good job

Comment

That’s so awesome! I have been looking for an I closed trailer to do the same thing but I need one with a 7 ft door

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Pretty cool!

Is your Ranger lifted at all? I have been wanting something like this but my measurements told me that my Ranger is too tall to fit.
        Not lifted and stock tires. You can order extra height on the trailer and door. If I remember, I ordered an extra 6" for clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I love this!
          Very cool. The DIY master approves.

Thanks for the comments guys. It was a long time in planning and I still think of new things from time to time. Going to add some shelving in front over the summer.

Comment

If you heat it, make sure you vent it. 2 guys and a kid killed by carbon monoxide last year in one.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
              If you heat it, make sure you vent it. 2 guys and a kid killed by carbon monoxide last year in one.

I just bought new fire alarms, there are battery powered CO alarms that were not expensive.

Nice build. I saw a guy with one for elk hunting being pulled up a national forest road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Man, this is absolutely the coolest! A rolling Taj Mahal!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                    Just saw this. Yes, I’ve got smoke alarms as well as carbon monoxide detectors in there. If it gets cold enough to need heat all night, I just crank the generator and run a small electric space heater. I also keep a window cracked if using the catalytic heater to take the chill out. Safety was a big priority since my family stays in here with me.

Comment

If you have 110v you could use an electric blanket and be as snug as a bug in a rug. CO monitors are inexpensive and it’s a silent killer.

Be safe and hunt hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X