Zero Turn Mower Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Turn Mower Recommendations

I am about to be in the market for a Zero Turn Mower. Looking for a minimum48" cut.
    What are the recommendations from the Green Screen? And why do you recommend it??

And GO......

Ferris
    Briggs Vanguard does great. The suspension at all four corners is fantastic!

Comment

I've got a Scag Freedom Z 52". Love it.

Comment

I've been looking myself.... most research I've seen on here, anything with a Kawasaki on it.

Other people I've talked to say that isn't accurate anymore, that kawasakis sterling reputation isn't the same as it use to be.

Other than that, I saw a Ariens at HD with a Kawasaki on it for a reasonable price...

Comment

I have Kubota 54" with Briggs

0 complaints

Comment

Never heard of the Ferris. Great looking machine. Will be looking at these real close. I just know that based on the John Deere I have, I really do not want another Deer. Not terrible, just not as good as I thought it would be

Comment

Bad boy from my nephew at Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite. They have a web site. Tell him Uncle Mark said to give him a holler. Name is Michael.

Comment

I've got a gravely pro turn 52" with the Kawasaki. Had it 4 years now and it has been a good mower.

Comment

Hustler

Comment

Bad Boy. They have several different models in various deck sizes.

Comment

Kubota!

Comment

I've only owned Scag and Bad Boy and can highly recommend both.

Comment

Gravely 260 60"

Comment

Bad Boy...I own one, it just looks cool!

Comment

my hustler raptor SD does a great job for what i do.

Comment

Working...
                              X