No announcement yet.

Zero Turn Mower Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run a Ferris. It's been a great mower so far. It's a 61" deck with a 28 hp vanguard big block. If you get a big deck just make sure you get a big motor. My dad has a 61" deck and 23 hp kohler. It's not near enough motor in thick grass.

Comment

I'm trying to get prices on a Hustler Raptor SDX 54" right now. I was looking at the Husky, but read a lot of bad reviews on them.

Comment

I narrowed down to a Gravely and John Deer, I went with the JD, due to the 4 year warranty and they are 6 miles away. Love the mower and ride

Comment

I went against the TBH grain and bought a Troy Built Mustang 50" cut. I've not had one issue with it. Runs great and cuts my 4 acres just fine.

Comment

My recommendation is a Hustler Raptor SD (stay away from the basic raptors)

Whatever you decide to go with, buy from a dealer and steer way clear of the box box stores if you want any semblance of a decent warranty.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

Kubota ,Diesel engine

Comment

Hustler

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  I'm trying to get prices on a Hustler Raptor SDX 54" right now. I was looking at the Husky, but read a lot of bad reviews on them.
                  4399 plus tax.

Comment

What is the Max you are wanting to spend. Mowers suggested so far are between $4-18000.

Comment

The one thing I would suggest if your yard isn't very smooth is a suspension seat. You can get a Grammer air ride starting about $500.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                        The one thing I would suggest if your yard isn't very smooth is a suspension seat. You can get a Grammer air ride starting about $500.
                        Thanks will have to look into this.

Comment

Ferris!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                            4399 plus tax.
                            Place in Rosenberg quoted me a drive out price of $ 4815. Looks right.

Comment

Ferris is on sale now for $4999 @ 0%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would love the Ferris. I don't mind spending some money on Quality, and the Ferris looks to be Top Notch. Still haven't made up my mind, but I like the suggestions so far.
                                As far as price range, I have not really thought too much on what I want to spend. I would like to keep it below $6K, but then again, it all depends on what I find, availability to service, and of course the Quality of the machine.

Keep'em coming guys....

Comment

Working...
                                X