Video: Hog charges me while hunting w/ thermal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

What projectile were you shooting in the 300 BO ammo?

Comment

I'm thinking you were unknowingly just in her escape route, pretty sure she didn't have clue where you were until the very last few steps ????.

Comment

Very cool video

Comment

Did you need clean pants after that?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Heck yeah, very nice!

Comment

that was awesome!

Comment

[qu

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                [/quote]

glad your ok,,, but that's why i hunt with a 45-70 and never carry a 380 to the woods;
                Last edited by xman59; 01-19-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Amazing video, dang did he have kevlar or freakin what..??? Wow..!!

Comment

Great video, that's a hog of steel there!!!

Comment

Way to close!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        I'm thinking you were unknowingly just in her escape route, pretty sure she didn't have clue where you were until the very last few steps ????.
                        Yup.

Great video.

Comment

Had the exact same thing happen to me a few months ago but luckily I was in a 20' ladder stand. Shot a ~250lb boar in what I thought was in the head w/ my AR at 30 yards. He dropped immediately & I thought that was it. A few seconds later he got up & proceeded to charge directly at my ladder stand even though there's about a 20 yard wall of brush I piled around the ladder to block animals from passing under me. He busted through the brush pile a foot away from my ladder like it was nothing & I never did find him. Somehow he knew the direction the threat came from & charged it

Comment

Good lord! This is why I like headshots with my 7mm-08 or .308. Hell even my 17hmr. Haven’t had one take a step after being shot yet.

Comment

awesome

Comment

After watching the video, I’m now glad that a missed a 200 pounder at 50 yards with my bow. It started to rain and was still light, but I decided to head back to the cabin.
                                Glad I missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X