East/West Matty Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East/West Matty Tomorrow

Late notice I know but I'll be running solo tomorrow and will have a spot open in my boat. I'll be hitting East in the AM and West in the PM with a break in between. 100 percent wade fishing with lures. PM me if you're interested ( no I'm not a guide this is a free trip) . I'll be at the Harbour at 6 ready to launch.

I'd like to go but need an hour or two more notice. Lol. Good luck. Some good fish being caught right now.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I'd like to go but need an hour or two more notice. Lol. Good luck. Some good fish being caught right now.
      Yea just decided to go myself...

Comment

I’d go if I did t have a job going tomorrow. Fishing has been great down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If i wasnt working nights I would be up for it. Fishing has been pretty good lately,
          good luck.

Comment

I hate having a job sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would have been real happy to go, but we are gonna be in W Matty. Great of you to offer these trips. Hope to take you up on one sometimes.
              Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                Would have been real happy to go, but we are gonna be in W Matty. Great of you to offer these trips. Hope to take you up on one sometimes.
                Good Luck!
                See you out there... I'll be in the Shallow Sport Classic.. Good luck to you!

Comment

I hope the wind lays for you. Was in east bay yesterday and it was pretty rough.

Comment

You ever go on weekends and where out of? We fish out of Sargent mainly east and I don't know it too well but we find fish. Would love to learn a little more about the area.

Comment

Hope you are smacking them this morning. One of these days Im going to see this offer in time to take it.

Comment

dangit and I went to bed at 8

Comment

Man I'll keep checkin' back for the report... Hope to see some good LDFP's!

Comment

Keep us posted! If I could have rescheduled patients this morning, I would have been there! We will be in east and west this weekend though.

Comment

East was ok this morning nothing spectacular, 2 trout over 22 and one 21 inch red. If I wanted to drown meat over the shell it would have been easy limits...but that's not my game...headed to west where the water is clear and the tigers roam

Comment

Working...
                              X