No announcement yet.

Trampolines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About a year ago we switched home owners insurance. A month later I got a letter saying the trampoline has to go or they drop coverage. Our’s was 8’ x 2’ tall. So we trashed it.

Comment

Daughter uses it for a training aid for her cheer routines.
      Invaluable to her.
      Got one with a good net.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        Safe trampoline is a oxymoron

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yup. Take the net off. Lose a few springs and you’ll see who the fun parents of your neighborhood are. Flying off of a trampoline or bumping heads wrestling makes kids tough.

Comment

I think the trampoline was the safest thing we did when I was a kid. Getting bucked off of horses, crashing dirt bikes, building rope swings all more dangerous. I got one for my son from walmart for $200. It has a net and he loves it. I dont see what the big deal is.

Comment

True story, Neighbor A had trampoline.
            Neighbor B's kid was hurt bad on Neighbor A's trampoline.

Neighbor B wanting to keep peace in the neighborhood, Said, no problem we have great insurance. Kid required months of surgeries and rehab. Paid for by B's insurance company.

B's insurance company sued A to recover expenses paid on claim.

Comment

I grew up with one. Went nose first into the pipe rail and 25 years later I finally had surgery and can breath. Bought one for my daughter 7 years ago and only had a 1000 tears from the neighbors. Considering buying one for my son who is now 7 but I dont want my daughter to double bounce him into a cast or worse. Im on the fence. And that is coming from a guy who flew over a fence..

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                Looking for recommendations on safe trampolines.
                Good luck... safe and trampoline should not be used in the same sentence... It's an oxymoron...

Signed,
                An ER nurse and mother of kids who have broken 3 bones as a result of being on or falling off a trampoline

Comment

Working...
                X