Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    Isn't this what intelligence agencies do? It has been happening since the dawn of recorded history. We do it, they do it. It's not like the United States has never tried to influence an election or two.
    Barrack did it openly, on national television.

Comment

Saw on the news that Flynn was paid half a mil as a foreign agent for Turkey. There are also photos floating around of him at a dinner with Putin. I don't know all the details but sure doesn't sound like Trump's team did a very thorough job of vetting their pick for National Security Adviser. Hopefully they did a better job vetting the more important cabinet positions

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        Saw on the news that Flynn was paid half a mil as a foreign agent for Turkey. There are also photos floating around of him at a dinner with Putin. I don't know all the details but sure doesn't sound like Trump's team did a very thorough job of vetting their pick for National Security Adviser. Hopefully they did a better job vetting the more important cabinet positions
        I thought the same. Vetting is a process not a favoritism selection. Just all so strange.[emoji15]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I thought the same. Vetting is a process not a favoritism selection. Just all so strange.[emoji15]

You mean kind of like the way o-bummer handed out ambassadorship appointments...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            You mean kind of like the way o-bummer handed out ambassadorship appointments...
            Not really, but it sounds good! Ambassadors are the huge donors to parties or candidates. MUCH different selection process. [emoji53] Honestly, 1 or 50 wrongs don't mean they should do the same! Huge part of our problem is that attitude of "they did it" or "supposedly they screwed folks" why not us![emoji15] [emoji20] These appointments are honestly key if we truly care about this nation......and the business of being a world power.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Not really, but it sounds good! Ambassadors are the huge donors to parties or candidates. MUCH different selection process. [emoji53] Honestly, 1 or 50 wrongs don't mean they should do the same! Huge part of our problem is that attitude of "they did it" or "supposedly they screwed folks" why not us![emoji15] [emoji20] These appointments are honestly key if we truly care about this nation......and the business of being a world power.

totally agree with you Oscar! But just watch what the libtards try to do to the SCOTUS nominee when the hearings begin. That will be a real sign as to where we are headed over the next 2-8 years. Ineed it is a sad deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                totally agree with you Oscar! But just watch what the libtards try to do to the SCOTUS nominee when the hearings begin. That will be a real sign as to where we are headed over the next 2-8 years. Ineed it is a sad deal.
                Absoulutely! !! [emoji106]

Comment

Vetting doesn't get much more thorough then Stars on your collar. He was just an idiot, that was his problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    With the new Wikileaks dump, it is now known that the CIA can put a false fingerprint on computer activity, so was it REALLY a Russian Bank server?
                    I'm not an attorney but maybe a subpoena of the Trump server would show activity or transactions

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Vetting doesn't get much more thorough then Stars on your collar. He was just an idiot, that was his problem.

Picking an idiot to advise you on National Security doesn't sound much better than un-thorough vetting. Hopefully somebody put a little more thought into the other cabinet picks.

Comment

Picking an idiot to advise you on National Security doesn't sound much better than un-thorough vetting. Hopefully somebody put a little more thought into the other cabinet picks.

Idiot when it came to how he handled a certain situation. Look up the Generals Bio. I assure you few are more qualified to be the NSA than Flynn.

Comment

Do you think he was idiot or the man who picked him ??

Flynn was paid was by foreign agent for Turkey & guess who has business interest Istanbul

Comment

Wonder if they actually interview these NSA picks or if somebody just pulls a name out of a hat??? After Flynn was fired they announced Harward as NSA. He was like...."uh, no thanks". You would have thought he would have at least accepted the position before they made the announcement. Just strange stuff all around.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                              It's just not Republicans it's the whole group.
                              They have been letting the executive office take power from them for decades. Spineless losers need to stand up
                              BINGO.........and what makes me loose sleep is that folks that are dug-in on the RIGHT or LEFT nationally cant see this!!!!! I am really afraid that is a TACTIC...........divide and conquer!!!

NOW, that is apparently very true. He loss his mind once he retired as the man was incredible in his uniformed years!
                              Wonder if they actually interview these NSA picks or if somebody just pulls a name out of a hat??? After Flynn was fired they announced Harward as NSA. He was like...."uh, no thanks". You would have thought he would have at least accepted the position before they made the announcement. Just strange stuff all around.
                              I thought I was the ONLY person that noticed that. I actually thought I had imaged it since I never saw it on TBH......lol!

Comment

Its a bit fishy, but honestly its not that surprising for anyone in government to be affiliating with the Russians. They're the strongest/largest superpower in the east, and that position has only flourished with the lack of us doing anything meaningful in the middle east the last 8 years. Thats why this narrative doesn't really make sense. I'm sure the administration has interest in building ties, but the Russian's don't get much out of Trump winning, and in fact lose depending on him doing what he says (which he has thus far).

Comment

Working...
                                X