No announcement yet.

IBO Traditionals coming to TEXAS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15/20 years ago t.i.b.o. was pretty big around Texas, allways wondered what happened?
    but don't matter, if it's a good shoot we'll shoot.

any idea's what it'lll cost to shoot a round??/

Comment

UPDATE................Another Great Location Added to the Growing List!

We already have a growing list of clubs who are on board:

Archers For Christ Paris Texas
      Abilene Bowhunters Assn.
      East Texas Stick Slingers
      HUACO BOWMEN
      Panola County Archery Club
      Sage Brush Traditional Archery Club
      Timber Creek Traditional Archery Club
      Tyler Archery Club
      Wildcat Archery Club

With a number of other clubs who are expressing interest.

``````````````````````

We also already have the 2014 Texas IBO Traditional Championships sanctioned to be held at the Archers for Christ club in Paris Texas. (Actual shoot date pending)

Comment

I'm with Jeffro, Never shot IBO but would like to give it a try. Per my conversation with Oneway, we may host a shoot. We'll need more details. Thanks for the call Charles. Durk.

Comment

Originally posted by n8vtxn1 View Post
          I'm with Jeffro, Never shot IBO but would like to give it a try. Per my conversation with Oneway, we may host a shoot. We'll need more details. Thanks for the call Charles. Durk.
          Thanks to everyone who has come on board and all those who are considering, it will be an easy transition, and it is going to be Huge!

Comment

Can You say Never Been Done Before!

Another Huge Announcement!

Mike Ray and Heather Jackson of the TV show "THE WILD LIFE with MIKE RAY" have agreed to host a Texas IBO Tradional State Qualifier in 2014 Date and place in NE TEXAS TBD!

UPDATE................Another Great Location Added to the Growing List!

We already have a growing list of clubs who are on board:

Archers For Christ Paris Texas
            Abilene Bowhunters Assn.
            East Texas Stick Slingers
            Huaco Bowmen
            Panola County Archery Club
            Sage Brush Traditional Archery Club
            THE "WILD LIFE" WILD SPOT 3-D with Mike Ray and Heather Jackson
            Timber Creek Traditional Archery Club
            Tyler Archery Club
            Wildcat Archery Club

With a number of other clubs who are expressing interest.

``````````````````````

We also already have the 2014 Texas IBO Traditional Championships sanctioned to be held at the Archers for Christ club in Paris Texas. (Actual shoot date pending)

Here's Mike and Heather!
            Attached Files

Comment

Awesome news guys, can't wait...more choices means more fun for all!!!

Kelvin

Comment

When IBO considers a place, please consider Camp TaKuLa in Chester. We have a place that will be hard to beat to host a shoot.
                Bunkhouse for overnight, tent camping, RV park close by (3 miles)
                Cafeteria to feed up to 300 at a time
                Enclosed pavillon for registration (has AC)
                Experiance putting on Stick Bow for 27 years now.
                Just over one hour from IAH in Houston
                Several motels within one hour driving time.

Comment

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
                  When IBO considers a place, please consider Camp TaKuLa in Chester. We have a place that will be hard to beat to host a shoot.
                  I now they will!Don't think you can beat that set up Mr. Bill!

Comment

Bill, sounds Awesome! Do you want to host a Qualifier in 2014? PM Sent
                    Last edited by Oneway; 04-23-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

If we can work out the details with the camp staff, it's would be great.

Comment

If we can work out the details with the camp staff, it's would be great.
                        Outstanding! Lwets go ahead and get everything ironed out that needs to be handled and get you on the list......THANKS Brother! also look at what datye you would like to do it.....that will be the next step!

Going to be EPIC!

Comment

Things are stacking up in a VERY POSITIVE way. I am hardly able to contain my excitement over this.

Bill, the Chester range & facilities have already been discussed. Levy Bryant & I talked about it just a few days ago. Rest assured you will not be left out of the loop. Levy is trying his best & is pretty sure he will be attending your coming up shoot. I am going to try to be there also, but my traveling funds are pretty limited so it's not a guaranteed thing for me.

There are a lot of very supportive & influential folks coming on board for this adventure. We are in for some very exciting times in the Traditional shooting here in Texas as well as across the nation.

Rick

Comment

Bring it to Houston please.

Comment

Bill, Levy is coming to Chester next month, just to check out the accommodations and get with you about possibly hosting the IBO Mid-America Regional Trad Tournament. He and I have been throwing around locations and he is well aware of how great Chester is. IBO is really trying to grow the TRAD side of archery. Levy Bryant is a super guy to work with and a great advocator/promoter for the traditional side of archery. I'm excited for us all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                                Bill, Levy is coming to Chester next month, just to check out the accommodations and get with you about possibly hosting the IBO Mid-America Regional Trad Tournament. He and I have been throwing around locations and he is well aware of how great Chester is. IBO is really trying to grow the TRAD side of archery. Levy Bryant is a super guy to work with and a great advocator/promoter for the traditional side of archery. I'm excited for us all!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X