Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Selfbowman! I bet you can't hit ten targets with that ol' stick at the R100!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
    Nah... The loaner was one of my bows for Bigfoot to use. I was gonna put a whoopin on him using his new fangled carbon element rig with the curb feelers on it.
    Bigfoot, someone's got bow envy....
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365020494.755937.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	24187204
        Yup! I think so!

Comment

Why are they posting ugly bows on this side of the fence? And why are you noting posting pictures of beauty's right back?

Comment

Wheels rule.....

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
              Why are they posting ugly bows on this side of the fence? And why are you noting posting pictures of beauty's right back?
              You see how shiny these cams are?

Twztid I think we're a tad bit out numbered here!

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                You see how shiny these cams are?

Twztid I think we're a tad bit out numbered here!
                There just mad we dont have to keep termites off our bows.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                  There just mad we dont have to keep termites off our bows.
                  So what are you saying is that termites are smart and won't touch bows with training wheels. Haha

Comment

So what are you saying is that termites are smart and won't touch bows with training wheels. Haha
                    Now Chester, be easy on them poor fellows.........

Not everybody can shoot WITHOUT sights, peeps, releases

Comment

Those are bows? I thought it was a bicycle that got hit by a car!

Bisch

Comment

Nah he's saying that our bows never rust or get out of whack, lol

Comment

Well, ya gotta hand it to these guys, they have some brass. They hopped the fence and pulled a pretty good raid on the trad side. Its been funny as dooky, but what are we gonna do about it? Anybody want to go? I'm thinking about showing up with my three ratty arrows and bringing a can..
                          Last edited by Deb; 04-03-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                            Well, ya gotta hand it to these guys, they have some brass. They hopped the fence and pulled a pretty good raid on the trad side. Its been funny as dooky, but what are we gonna do about it? Anybody want to go? I'm thinking about showing up with my three ratty arrows and bringing a can..
                            There's a few of us showing up first thing Saturday morning!

Comment

Carbon fiber does not rust thank you!

I like to think of it like this... Tradition bows are like a t model ford, they're pretty and took a lot of time to make them... And our bows are much like a new sports car, fast, sleek, awesome, advanced, fast, and endless possibilities for appearance(yes I know I said fast twice )

Either way I have a great admiration for how well y'all shoot with no sights and such. Y'all are living proof that noone needs 310 fps, 72# draw, and sights to be accurate with a bow! Ill learn y'all's way one day, but for now... Zoom zoom!

And alls I Godda say is y'all are crazy if y'all don't go! It's such a fun shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                                Carbon fiber does not rust thank you!

I like to think of it like this... Tradition bows are like a t model ford, they're pretty and took a lot of time to make them... And our bows are much like a new sports car, fast, sleek, awesome, advanced, fast, and endless possibilities for appearance(yes I know I said fast twice )

Either way I have a great admiration for how well y'all shoot with no sights and such. Y'all are living proof that noone needs 310 fps, 72# draw, and sights to be accurate with a bow! Ill learn y'all's way one day, but for now... Zoom zoom!

And alls I Godda say is y'all are crazy if y'all don't go! It's such a fun shoot!
                                All speed does for you is make you miss faster!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X