What is the best Bino System??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best Bino System??

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINU8N_rpYk"]Gear Review; Kuiu Pro Bino Harness - YouTube[/ame]

I have the S4 system and like it. Comfortable, easy to handle and maneuver while wearing

Comment

Marsupial gear. Flap opens away from your body and has a magnet to hold it open. Also has a phone pouch In the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Minnow Stalker View Post
        Marsupial gear. Flap opens away from your body and has a magnet to hold it open. Also has a phone pouch In the back.

Very funny, literally just ordered a Marsupial Bino Cause....i'm glad you would recommend it. I was taking a shot in the dark. It was between marsupial and the sitka mount.

Comment

Don't know about the best, but I just picked up an Alaska Guide Creations Hybrid. Holds the binos nicely and has convenient pockets for 1) a rangefinder with a tether inside on the front, 2) mesh pockets on either side for things like a wind indicator bottle or spare thermacell refills, and 3) heavy elastic on the top for a cell phone.

It's far better than the strap the binos came with or a plain Bushnell harness I bought a few years back.

Comment

Whats the difference in the New Kuiu Pro harness compared to the original?

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
              Whats the difference in the New Kuiu Pro harness compared to the original?

The pouch stays tight to your chest even when your binos are in use. The new one is 100x better

Comment

Just ordered a KUIU pro harness the other day. Really hoping it ships and arrives before Sunday when I hit the woods!! Hope it’s also up to all the hype.

Comment

Those you guys mentioned are cool. Mine is the shelf in my blind

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                    Those you guys mentioned are cool. Mine is the shelf in my blind

These are more for spot and stalk or tree stand hunting lol. I don’t use a harness in a blind

Comment

Marsupial Gear. Very comfortable and built to last.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        The pouch stays tight to your chest even when your binos are in use. The new one is 100x better

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X