Golf Course Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
    My Mom lives on the 15th green at Oak Hills. Maybe I can set up a pop up and lease it out....

Here is one from her yard last year.
    Looks like the same buck as posted on top

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Looks like the same buck as posted on top
      He had a bad leg injury, (you can see it in the pic) so I wasn't sure if he would make it.

Comment

I dont think I could live there, people would throw me out..lololol

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
          My Mom lives on the 15th green at Oak Hills. Maybe I can set up a pop up and lease it out....

Here is one from her yard last year.
          He looks real similar to the OP's first picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambler2200 View Post
            I worked on golf courses for many years in and around San Antonio. Its truly amazing how big these bucks can grow in the middle of the city. The thing I am trying to figure out is how are these deer able to get so big without protein, added genetics, or culling of lesser desired bucks that you here all these people on here talking about. To me this just proves to me that the number one most important thing in growing big deer is age. I think if deer were just able to live long enough to show there true potential then people would be really surprised with the deer that start showing up.
            No truer words have ever been typed!

Comment

Played Lago Vista several times and saw more trophy bucks there than all my years hunting from a blind.

Comment

wow those are studs

Comment

Great deer, used to see a lot of them at The Falls near New Ulm.

Comment

Working...
                  X