Mask violations anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A buddy of mine asked me this-

What if the masks are simply a way to mark the sheep from the sheep dogs?
    Interesting thought.

Comment

I hit the brookshires in seven points about 6pm, made it about 15 steps into the store before an employee chased me down to say I had to wear a mask. I started to reply that I can't find any but he was prepared with a box in hand offering free masks...

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
        I hit the brookshires in seven points about 6pm, made it about 15 steps into the store before an employee chased me down to say I had to wear a mask. I started to reply that I can't find any but he was prepared with a box in hand offering free masks...
        I say I aint gotta wear 1 because I done recovered from da chinkiepox

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Walked in heb in Conroe today. No mask no troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            Walked in heb in Conroe today. No mask no troubles.

Surprising since HEB enacted the mask rule before Abbott did

Comment

Wife was asked to leave the Post Office in Bandera today because she wasn’t wearing one. Bandera county is exempt from the order because we only have 9 active cases. USPS.com says customers have to wear a mask only if local ordinance says so. ****** me right off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The mask is the new tin foil hat.

Comment

Specs in Willis told me I needed a mask, even offered me one but I told them I had one in the truck.

The truck took me down the road to a different liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Specs in Willis told me I needed a mask, even offered me one but I told them I had one in the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Yes Sir!

Comment

Took a package to the UPS store this evening. 1 person in front of me at counter. A little later 1 lady walks in. I stand there till she finishes with customer. She walks over to other counter & starts to help me. She ask me if I had a mask. Told her no & didn't plan on having one. She tried to give me one & I told her no thanks. I asked if I needed to leave & that I would go somewhere else before putting on mask. I did tell her ,if it made her feel better I would pull the corner of my shirt over my mouth when I spoke. She laughed at that. I told her if she read the proclamation put out by our worthless governor it says as long as we stay 6 ft apart I was within guidelines. Also mentioned if the mask is supposed to work, why are we staying 6ft apart or keeping business shut down? She had to stop & think on that one. LOL! She asked me if I was worried about getting sick & dying possibly. I told her we all gonna die. Gonna die enjoying life not cowering down to oppression . She said something I didn't hear & told her I was too old to worry. Then she asked what if I got a ticket. Just laughed & told her I'll pay it. In the end I told her sorry if I was rude,but some things in life aren't negotiable. She said no problem at all,she was just trying to help me too.
                        Last edited by DUKFVR; 07-08-2020, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Had a TSA pre check application today. Mask required.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

My question i asked on a Facebook group and got verbally accosted.

How does a mask that stops at MOST a 0.3 micron diameter particle supposed to stop a virus between 0.06 and 0.14 nanometers?

Also, as I understand it: you’re safe sitting at a table eating but not walking around, so you gotta wear a mask while walking in a restaurant but not sitting.

Am I missing something here? Thought a restaurant inside was basically a closed system a we all breathed recirculated air? Pleated AC filters don’t stop particles that small either (most anyway).

And no...I’m not in favor of shutting it all down either.
                            My point was that it’s a feel good measure that really doesn’t do jack.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                              Had a TSA pre check application today. Mask required.

.....and God Bless America.
                              All I see is a picture of a wall

Comment

Actually I sent an email to racetrac corporation this morning for their emoyees not wearing thier mask or wearing them properly. I darn surn want to hear their answer. They holler at me to put a mask on but dont follow their own rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X