Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Martes ...Martesing in the spring....
        He gone.

Comment

Gurriel out for 6 weeks after hand surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Gurriel out for 6 weeks after hand surgery.
            saw that this morning.. hit by pitch? sliding? running his fingers through his hair? wut happen?
            on another note.. that takes care of his suspension.... right?

he was having a solid ST

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              saw that this morning.. hit by pitch? sliding? wut happen?
              on another note.. that takes care of his suspension.... right?

he was having a solid ST
              They are saying it is an old injury but the pain just happened. Removed a bone spur and no one seems concerned. This will take him to about mid April so missing 10-15 games based on injury but technically the suspension has to be served after the DL stint is done. Reed or Davis will make the team for sure now out of ST and get a longer audition to impress.

Comment

They are saying it is an old injury but the pain just happened. Removed a bone spur and no one seems concerned. This will take him to about mid April so missing 10-15 games based on injury but technically the suspension has to be served after the DL stint is done. Reed or Davis will make the team for sure now out of ST and get a longer audition to impress.
                White not in contention? Reed..is still suspect to me at the show.. he may be tearing it up in AAA ..but his bat never really showed up ...

I know they spoke highly of kent being used as a marwinized player..

Comment

I think White is the frontrunner for the 25th spot with Kemp in the running. Im saying the other two are choices to take Yuli's spot while he is away from the team. Im secretly hoping Tucker plays so well he makes the team as the LFer and Fischer goes to AAA but that aint gunna happen.

Comment

I think White is the frontrunner for the 25th spot with Kemp in the running. Im saying the other two are choices to take Yuli's spot while he is away from the team. Im secretly hoping Tucker plays so well he makes the team as the LFer and Fischer goes to AAA but that aint gunna happen.
                    Nah. Fisher already has his clock ticking. They will wait until later for Tucker, so they don't burn a year on his service time.

Comment

Does Yuli's time missed count towards his suspension?

Comment

not yet...
                        1st world problems..being so stacked theres no weakness to the depth...

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                          Does Yuli's time missed count towards his suspension?
                          I hope that's how they play it.

Comment

No once he is off dl suspension starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                              No once he is off dl suspension starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              They could technically take him off the DL when they think he is about 5 games of being ready. He serves his suspension while finishing up the last week of healing.

Comment

Tucker with his third bomb of the spring 😳

Comment

Working...
                                X