No announcement yet.

Kasich vows amnesty in 1st 100 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's toast now that the word is out that he is for amnesty. NAFTA and the Pacific trade agreement..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Have you been paying attention? He would have to have 112% of the remaining delegates to win. Unless I just don't understand math that don't work.

Now if the establishment forces him in via a brokered convention, there will be a ****storm like no other seen in a while. The American people have no stomach for that. The best thing that Trump can do is keep the Republican electorate fired up whether or not he gets the nomination. It's still a long time to the election and folks tend to have short memories.
      Yes, I have been paying attention. Hey, I'm retired with nothing better to do (other than help bowhunters extricate their target panic) than to watch Fox, CNN, & MSNBC (but only for laughs). My opening tabs are Fox News, Real Clear Politics, Politico, Drudge Report, and Breitbart.

Here's the way it works:

Kasich wins Ohio, and Trump underperforms in most remaining states, indicating second thoughts by the voting public.

At Convention, it goes to 3rd or 4th ballot, with Cruz not yielding, and Rubio's delegates refusing to help him out. (In 1880 it went to 36 ballots before James Garfield won the nomination.)

Most delegates won't want to see a candidate vs. Hillary that has no chance (Trump). Most will ultimately acknowledge that Cruz has burned too many bridges, and they need someone else. Maybe that someone is Paul Ryan, but my money at that point would be on Kasich.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        Yep he went full blown RINO
        I believe the Republican Party has fully espoused RINO, Republican = RINO if that makes sense. Essentially I've decided that RINO has overrun the party and is the majority.

Comment

See!
          Cruz and Trump people CAN come together and unite under a common disgust of much worst opponents in the race hahahaha. United by our hate of RINOs.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
            Yes, I have been paying attention. Hey, I'm retired with nothing better to do (other than help bowhunters extricate their target panic) than to watch Fox, CNN, & MSNBC (but only for laughs). My opening tabs are Fox News, Real Clear Politics, Politico, Drudge Report, and Breitbart.

Here's the way it works:

Kasich wins Ohio, and Trump underperforms in most remaining states, indicating second thoughts by the voting public.

At Convention, it goes to 3rd or 4th ballot, with Cruz not yielding, and Rubio's delegates refusing to help him out. (In 1880 it went to 36 ballots before James Garfield won the nomination.)

Most delegates won't want to see a candidate vs. Hillary that has no chance (Trump). Most will ultimately acknowledge that Cruz has burned too many bridges, and they need someone else. Maybe that someone is Paul Ryan, but my money at that point would be on Kasich.

I disagree. Only way Kasich sees the nomination is a brokered convention. And I'm willing to bet we have Hillary if that happens.

Comment

Kasich got lucky in Ohio with gift of the Utica shale for last 5 years otherwise Ohio is just another Michigan.

Comment

Stick a fork in him. He's done. He has about as much chance as I do.

Comment

Not at all surprising.

As new reports break that a George Soros-linked group is taking credit for efforts to violently disrupt GOP frontrunner Donald Trump's campaign rallies, the Center for Responsive Politics reveals that another George Soros-linked group is coordinating another furtive operation to stop Trump by financing the campaign of John Kasich. |

As new reports break that a George Soros-linked group is taking credit for efforts to violently disrupt GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s campaign rallies, the Center for Responsive Politics reveals that another George Soros-linked group is coordinating another furtive operation to stop Trump by financing the campaign of John Kasich.

Comment

Originally posted by jfisher View Post
                    but let an american citizen miss an entry on an irs form, or even forget to pay...(al sharpton not included)

funny when it comes to "rounding up" those folks, or "tearing apart a family" because the tax cheat has to go to prison from breaking the law, is never used as a reason to not prosecute.

Hell, how many family's have been "torn apart" from jailed bank robbers, illegal gambling, and minor drug possession?
                    ^^^^this^^^^

Comment

Stopping the Trump disaster train is certainly making strange bedfellows lol [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                        Stopping the Trump disaster train is certainly making strange bedfellows lol [emoji3]
                        Should make you wonder what it is that scares both sides so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                          The libs are afraid Trump has changed and is now telling the truth about how he'd govern. The conservatives are afraid he hasn't changed at all and he's lying about how he'd govern.

Sadly, there's no way to know who's right about the man, due to all his inconsistencies. That, in an of itself, is scary enough. He might do what we'd like today, but then tomorrow he might decide to go back 180 degrees in the other direction again if he decides he could benefit from another flip. No core principles makes for a VERY unpredictable and untrustworthy fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            The libs are afraid Trump has changed and is now telling the truth about how he'd govern. The conservatives are afraid he hasn't changed at all and he's lying about how he'd govern.

Sadly, there's no way to know who's right about the man, due to all his inconsistencies. That, in an of itself, is scary enough. He might do what we'd like today, but then tomorrow he might decide to go back 180 degrees in the other direction again if he decides he could benefit from another flip. No core principles makes for a VERY unpredictable and untrustworthy fella.
                            Fact- History proves that None of them EVER do what they say they will do.. They all lie, especially bought politicians. They have no choice.. Look at Kasich for example. If he wasn't behind I the polls we would have never heard of his amnesty plan. His true colors and plans are now showing.. Typical politician. He would have slipped that in on us.. SMDH

I'm willing to take a chance on something different. Tired of the insanity.
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 03-14-2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                              I think what scares them is what too many are ignoring. He threatens the stranglehold that big money has on government - on both sides of the political aisle. He knows how the system is works, even admitting he has used to his advantage. The more exposed, the more the "establishment" loses power.

It is mind numbing to watch how the media - which is owned by Fortune 50 companies - is abandoning all journalistic standards and integrity in the name of derailing Donald Trump. And I just don't believe it is out of the goodness of their pea picking hearts.

Comment

I'm not as scared of Trump as I am of Cruz, Rubio and Kasich, Hillary and Bernie.

Comment

Working...
                                X