Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on this video

Looks like a movie I could have written

Or even this guy. The truth is out there and easily obtained, many simply don't want to know or refuse to admit they've been duped.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb6Hv4nJ40U"]ZoNation with Alfonzo Rachel: The Democratic Party's Long History of Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Piqued my interest with the short clip of LBJ apparently discussing the Civil Rights Act... will be curios to see if they go all the way with him and what he truly believed.
    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 03-12-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

My honest opinion is that America is already being sold out from under us and that all this partisan division is a ruse to keep us divided. I am not saying the battle between conservatism and liberalism is not important, just that it doesn't matter to the ruling class who are already totally insulated from whatever could befall this country.

There is an element of truth to the video but the answer isn't the Republican party. In fact, there is probably a similar video - at least in terms of its fear and division objectives - floating around on the left.

As long as the electorate is divided, the easier it is for big money to buy influence regardless whether they wear an (R) or (D) on their sleeves. I think that is why both Trump and Sanders represent such a threat.

Comment

It will fail to educate those that need to be educated just like his last film on Obama.
        A lot of the population simply doesn't care about the truth.

Comment

Working...
        X