Need Prayers Green Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Prayers Green Screen

Let me start by saying, my wife an baby are safe with my parents and I'm stuck at work. We just received word that a levee wall broke not to far from our home and they're expecting 4'+ of water. We didn't have water in our house 2 hours ago and now it's in according to my neighbor... We have many friends and my BIL & SIL are trying to get rescued now... WE NEED PRAYERS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

prayers and support sent B

be strong brother as I have faith in God that your family will be rescued

Comment

Prayers up! Things will get better!

Comment

Prayers, brother. God speed and have mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
          Let me start by saying, my wife an baby are safe with my parents and I'm stuck at work. We just received word that a levee wall broke not to far from our home and they're expecting 4'+ of water. We didn't have water in our house 2 hours ago and now it's in according to my neighbor... We have many friends and my BIL & SIL are trying to get rescued now... WE NEED PRAYERS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
          BBRU,
          My 6 yo son is out that way with his mom. They've been ok so far but this levee new has me worried.
          Please call me?? 4097822691

Scratch that. Gilbert lakes. Prayers up man.
          Last edited by JLivi1224; 08-30-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayer sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

sent!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Update guys, we did get water for sure, but thank The Lord it isn't as high as we initially thought. Possibly a just couple of feet to less. I truly appreciate the prayers, all family and friends are safe and got out.... The crazy thing is, there is people in our neighborhood that are as much as 2' less elevation than we are and didn't get any water in their houses. I only assume it's because my house is/could be in the direct line/flow if the breach and we are closer to it. Continued prayers are so much appreciated, as I will continually be praying for everybody that has been affected by the horrible storm. Thank y'all again!

This pic was right after the breach

This one was at the 3:00pm this afternoon and you can see the water line has dropped. It's expected to be equalized tomorrow morning.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6987.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	24509711

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Working...
                        X