Security Clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Clearance

Im hearing all the outrage at Trump revoking what’s his face’s security clearance and I find myself wondering, why on earth would someone no longer working for CIA, FBI, etc still have security clearances? I know I’ve heard that some still consult from time to time but surely their clearance could be temporarily reinstated as necessary. It would seem to me that perpetual security clearance would be a huge liability. I’m sure it’s hard enough trying to ensure employed government agents aren’t being blackmailed/extorted. Imagine how much more complicated if/when you’ve gotta look out for the retirees too.

Like anything else concerning Trump, it's not about what's right, it's about Trump "being a nazi."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Like anything else concerning Trump, it's not about what's right, it's about Trump "being a nazi."
      Yup. The fact that Brennan was ever put into a position where he had a security clearance in the first place is an issue. The man is an actaul communist. His CIA spied on the Congressional Intelligence Committee and he lied to Congress about it. There is a tirant involved here, but it isn't Trump. Brennan is an all around piece of crap.

McRaven can go jump off of a cliff too, and not just because of this.

Comment

Its about privilege and thats it.

Not only are security clearances of different levels sacred to the job position but its also on a need to know basis, that means two people from two different departments with the same clearance don’t have a blanket right to see the classified information the other is looking at.

Long story short, they are criminal and up to no good, by law. Furthermore, a person with a clearance has a larger responsibility to keep their pie hole shut.

Comment

there is a whole lot more of them that needs their clearances stripped from them; and soon.

Comment

Depending on the level of security clearance they may have up to 5 years before a renewal. The clearance itself will remain good for that time. When renewal comes up, someone has to sponsor and pay for update to keep it current.

Upon being fired from or leaving from a job you are debriefed and no longer retain access privileges, although you clearance stays active.

Comment

I had a top secret clearance when I was in the military. I lost it the day I was discharged in 1968. I'm kinda butt hurt over this even though I never had need of the clearance all the time I was active duty. They had already scrapped the Davy Crockett missile program I was supposed to be trained to operate by the time I was sent to Vietnam.

In case you don't know the people that were to fire that missile were considered expendable.

I'm sure I could have used my TSC just last week

Comment

Muzzlebrake, if you were skimming money off of deals with lobbyist and foreign nations, you coulda kept your access and clearance.

Criminals they are

Comment

Dang Nazi

Comment

There was some serious deep corruption that was going on, if I were trump I’d be stripping clearances daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You guys gotta get straight exactly how deep the corruption.

I wish I could tell you what Camp Stanley Texas is used for but they’ll kill (try that is) me.

Manafort is in jail with no bail for tax crimes, the islamic school shooter trainers in NM have bail.

Now you know just how deep, get ready for whats coming.

Comment

I doubt my security clearance from the military is still valid so why should Brennan's still be?

Over privileged prima donna.

Comment

Working...
                        X