Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age guesses??

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Seriously, i would guess him seven but he may be 5 or 10. i suck at this but ii do know its time to shoot him. As a matter of fact, i think he was due last year.

Was definitely due last year and was No 1 target but got pushed out by this guy and I was taking the first one that came in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1502388559.090503.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	24506265
    Last edited by bphillips; 08-10-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Well, 3 years ago wee were calling him a 4 year old so I'd say he's at least 7. He looks exactly like he did then. GarGuy is right. You better watch me cause I'll kill him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a couple of bucks that are very similar to the buck in this photo. We have pictures of them for the two years prior and they don't look to be get any bigger in the antler department and they get run off every year. From pictures, they look like a 4yr old, but we thought the same thing 2yrs prior. I wish every buck had a colored tag in their ear when they are born, that would make it a lot easier. I would say he is 5 this year and let him go one more year to 6.5. If he isn't any bigger at 6.5, then take him.

Comment

From the top pics I woulda said 3-4.

But those other pics from last year tell it all. 6.5 or older

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
            How close is their guess to yours when you send the teeth in?
            Usually spot on, have a had a few that were different by one year. Chance, didn't you have an internship at the Flying A with Chancey, Clay and Nato one year?

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              Well, 3 years ago wee were calling him a 4 year old so I'd say he's at least 7. He looks exactly like he did then. GarGuy is right. You better watch me cause I'll kill him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I know my wife would be pretty excited for him to be her first deer if he doesn't get dropped opening week by me lol. I've got two others older than him here that need to go quick though. A 7 and a about a 110-115 8

Comment

At first glance I had him at 5

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                    Hard to tell for sure at this time of year, but I am going with five.
                    Me 2

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X